PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 10:21:48 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

password panel problem

Started by __Zelda__,

Previous topic - Next topic

__Zelda__

when i try to go to my automatic password panel to register a program, i get "Not Found
The requested URL /bulk150.py was not found on this server." as i have it bookmarked, anyone else having this problem? thx in advance

Zelda

vasunlover

Gone high-tesch on me... :))    What is an auto password panel???

__Zelda__

for the 150-members     panel that u can put registration code in and auto get password for ur program instead of having to email oscar for the pw and having to wait anywhere from 5 minutes - 5 hours

minniewinnie

Quote from: __Zelda__ on March 27, 2006, 05:02:47 PM
when i try to go to my automatic password panel to register a program, i get "Not Found
The requested URL /bulk150.py was not found on this server." as i have it bookmarked, anyone else having this problem? thx in advance

Zelda

Hope you were able to get your panel up. I tried mine today 3/28, and had no problems with it. Not sure where you store yours but I use yahoo and keep my information regarding Badgehelp in a "always safe" folder in my mail. It's always there and I don't have to worry about losing it if the computer were to ever crash. Lots of luck to ya.   ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview