PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:40:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone actually won?

Started by qtass,

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooper2092

Never own a jackpot. I've won screensavers, wallpapers, a free week added to my subscription (lol wtf?) and a pogo to go game which was decent I guess although I never play it.

-Heather

lostinpogoland

nope,dont know if i would try to collect or not,would hate to have to start over ::)

Lynne

I won $10 prize in jigsaw but while i was playing another game i somehow lost the badge and contacted pogo..never got a response ...and never recieved the check..i really wanted the badge tho..u know its special one...but in my winnings it still says i won it  :o >:(

foxtrot

the closest i ever got to winning a jackpot was in showbiz slots where i got the first two idols and the third one was half way to the like. i said a few choice words

nightperson

Quote from: Bree on March 29, 2006, 02:42:32 AM
I have seen peoples name in Pogo who won the Jackpot, but I never knew any of them.  All I have won is wallpaper and screensavers.....like I really need those.  ::) 

hey bree i have a bunch i can let you have all you want, want them :))

krispy

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on March 28, 2006, 01:12:19 PM
Not a jackpot winner, but we did win a $20 instant prize.  And yes, we claimed it and will use the money to buy Premium Badge Books in the future.  Plus, I wanted to see if Pogo actually sent out a check and sure enough they did, after about 2 months.  :))

I won a $25 gift certificate from Target on Pogo in October, claimed it, have yet to SEE it. However, still have all my accounts.  ee4.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview