PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:02:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anyone actually won?

Started by qtass,

Previous topic - Next topic

qtass

hi....has anyone actually won any jackpots(I dont mean those  :)) mugs ...5$ instant win and crap :)) (who would even claim that  ::) ) using autos or even without? Do they come up with excuses to disqualify you? ...  I'm canadian and i was wonderin what they do or who they contact with my S.I.N # and date of birth ..i dont want to spit that info out to just anyone ..any help would be great ..thanx.. :)

ClingFree

Ive never won .. BUT I can say ... if you use auto's do not claim a prize or JP, because they will audit your account, see your Auto ussage - and could revoke your account for it .. not one of those horrid 72 hour bans but till death do ya part!

Tara

They can tell you use autos so you don't want to even claim a prize...whats a social insurance thing?

ClingFree

Quote from: qtass on March 27, 2006, 07:43:23 PM
Thanks clingfree...but how do they audit your account.... ???................................................n e one with info on the social insurance number thing ?...i've e mailed pogo support but  >:( >:(

Okies, its gonna get technical here. They audit your account ( I believe) by going thru your java log .. also by looking at game stats - Those that use autos NORMALLY have great stats and consistant stats.

I have no clue about the social insurance number/soc security number thingies. I've never won. Even a mug or those things that ya stick sliced bread in ;)    I do know someone who has won, but its only been a week - they havent gotten their jp yet, but still have their badge!

daveandjenn2002

Not a jackpot winner, but we did win a $20 instant prize.  And yes, we claimed it and will use the money to buy Premium Badge Books in the future.  Plus, I wanted to see if Pogo actually sent out a check and sure enough they did, after about 2 months.  :))

Tara

Congradulations on winning 20 bucks...can I borrow 10? lmao  Im just kidding

Spawn O Satan

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on March 28, 2006, 01:12:19 PM
Not a jackpot winner, but we did win a $20 instant prize. And yes, we claimed it and will use the money to buy Premium Badge Books in the future. Plus, I wanted to see if Pogo actually sent out a check and sure enough they did, after about 2 months. :))

same thing with me. i won a $20 prize within the first few weeks of becoming a member (I think they do that on purpose to sucker you into extending your free trial subscription). took them a few months to finally get the check to me though

nightperson

congrat to all that have won i have been a member for a long time and all i have are svreen saver and wall paper any1 want them :))

SugarBear

Quote from: qtass on March 27, 2006, 05:25:44 PM
hi....has anyone actually won any jackpots(I dont mean those  :)) mugs ...5$ instant win and crap :)) (who would even claim that  ::) ) using autos or even without? Do they come up with excuses to disqualify you? ...  I'm canadian and i was wonderin what they do or who they contact with my S.I.N # and date of birth ..i dont want to spit that info out to just anyone ..any help would be great ..thanx.. :)

When you signed up on Pogo you gave your real name and address and email addy.  If you won, they would contact YOU and only YOU.  But, last I recall, Canadians aren't eligible to win, unless they changed that.

I hope that answered your question about "who" they would contact.  And believe my, they would know your S.I.N # and date of birth so like you say, don't be spitting that out to just anyone.

dillonsmom

I won twice, first time $5.00 got my check in 2 weeks.  Second time $20.00 i had to fill out a tax form to get my check took about a month. I do know someone personally who won in turbo on the jp and got doubled for being club and got a check for $4999. which he used to bring his family to florida. And yes we both use autos.

Tara

ClingFree

Congrats!!!

Ive won wallpaper and screensavers and thats it, but yanno what? Im not bitter!   :-\

hades

Spice It Up

Yah.... was curious on the question a little too. Wondering if anyone has won a jackpot, a big jackpot that is, that have used an auto.

I think that if I won a jackpot and it turned out to be over a thousand dollars, I think i would risk my account to see if I would get the prize. If they ban my account I guess start over and use the autos all over again. At least you will know what really happens then.

I don't know... what would you all do?

Bree

I have seen peoples name in Pogo who won the Jackpot, but I never knew any of them.  All I have won is wallpaper and screensavers.....like I really need those.  ::) 

Nymphy

I have seen a name come up in a game, and it said they won 4999.99 Jackpot,  I went and tracked that person down and infact they did win, Im from Canada, I have not seen no money win here.  :o <3

shoes

I won $10  and got the ck in about 3 weeks.  That was 2 years ago :))

cathyl1226

Not that it was a cash jackpot, but i just saw someone win a Pogo toothbrush!!!!!!!!!!! What is with that?  Next thet amazing Pogo pencil?

number1pogocheater

i have actually won a jackpot, it was like 2 years ago. roughly $100 in fortune bingo. i was using an auto. i still claimed it and sure enough i got the check. it was nice

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview