This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

This weeks Stellar badge

Started by stamper4000,

Previous topic - Next topic

stamper4000

Does any body know which planet has the most free spaces to use to get this badge? I don't like the game and want to give the auto the best chance possible.

Thanks in advance! ee2.1.gif

nightperson

i use earth but i dont think the auto does the left click you have to clcik left to get the 1500 this has to be done by hand not less they update to do left click

stamper4000

nightperson

yvw all you have to do is clear 1500 by left clicking not to hard if you make a mistake dont matter your after them crystal O0

nightperson

just reread that ones, that auto clear dont count ok may take a little longer just the ones you click on if you click on it and have alot to open they dont count just the one that was click on

Runner

Quote from: nightperson on March 28, 2006, 08:43:13 AM
just reread that ones, that auto clear dont count ok may take a little longer just the ones you click on if you click on it and have alot to open they dont count just the one that was click on

huh?   :o

nightperson

lol ok more r less if you click on 1 and it clears alot you only get credit for that 1 clear  that is the way i read it so im i reading it wrong  :-\

PogoKaz

Quote from: nightperson on March 28, 2006, 12:46:31 PM
lol ok more r less if you click on 1 and it clears alot you only get credit for that 1 clear  that is the way i read it so im i reading it wrong  :-\

nope you read it correctly :(

nightperson

Quote from: kaziancob on March 28, 2006, 12:49:21 PM
Quote from: nightperson on March 28, 2006, 12:46:31 PM

nope you read it correctly :(

:)) :)) ok i thought maybe i needed new glasses thank god i dont  ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif

Tara

lostinpogoland

Nymphy

it will be one of those games that u will get the badge really quickly after seeing what they really mean

ozzyhines

:-[ thats is not good the auto dont work on this badge waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh oh no im in trouble.

SI

If anyone needs help with this badge, PM me.  I got it done in less than an hour ;D

nanners

nightperson

glad to know that index finger is getting tried will try to see if it does work ty e5.gif>

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on March 29, 2006, 03:39:16 PM
glad to know that index finger is getting tried will try to see if it does work ty e5.gif>

Hmmmm, My index finger is tired and I haven't even played that game today... :)) :)) :))

Oh yea I know...that was really bad.....I should be grounded...tied up and fed to the dogs...

but typing makes my fingers tired  >:D

Luna

Quote from: stamper4000 on March 28, 2006, 08:31:01 AM
Does any body know which planet has the most free spaces to use to get this badge? I don't like the game and want to give the auto the best chance possible.

Thanks in advance! ee2.1.gif
   I did mine on planet terra. Seemed to have more and was quicker.

ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif ee2.1.gif

nightperson

using the auto got it in bout 45 minutes now on my way to get auto for the lost temple and do them ranks al all
e5.gif>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview