PlayBuddy
July 04, 2024, 02:21:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

PREMIUM ALBUM (INFORMATION HAS BEEN RELEASED FOR GAMES)

Started by Mr. Scandalous,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Mary

thanks for info  O0  the price will most likely be 5.99 like last one  :D

slidecage2222

Quote from: mama on March 31, 2006, 10:08:49 AM
thanks for info  O0  the price will most likely be 5.99 like last one  :D

i heard   10 games per book    new book every 10 weeks   ...... if this is true  the book should come out    MAy 2    but  i been hearing from people in games it could come out within  2-3 weeks 

so i would expect it between   April 18 to may 2  ??

bubblegum

since shuffle bump has yet to be released, I'd expect it a couple days after shuffle bump finally comes out of the closet.

Blu

Quote from: bubblegum on March 31, 2006, 11:11:46 AM
since shuffle bump has yet to be released, I'd expect it a couple days after shuffle bump finally comes out of the closet.
:)) Shuffle Bump's gay? Not that there's anything wrong with it.

bubblegum

yea shuffle bumps been hiding in the closet all this time becuase it didn't think we'd accept it..but the truth is we all want shuffle bump to come out and join us in all our fun  :))

Helen

Quote from: BluRaven on March 31, 2006, 11:15:44 AM

That was funny!!!  :)) :)) :)) :))

nightperson

Tara

:o :o   :))

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 12:18:35 PM

:o :o   :))

ok tara you may go tickle you have jump long enought :)) :))

nightperson

slidecage2222

Badge Names will be as follows:

Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 50 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground!)
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge (Win 12 games on NORMAL difficulty level or higher!)
Spades - Dogs Playing Spades Badge (Win 10 hands!)
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge (Win 6,000 tokens at MEDIUM difficulty level or higher!)
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge (Make identical matches for all 8 of the Seasons Tiles in 12 puzzles!)
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge (Earn 3 or more "Scatter Symbols" 25 times!)
Shuffle Bump - Bump-o-rama Badge (Reach the Bonus Round 10 times!)
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge (Make 100 SUPER POPS! (Pop groups of 8 or more balloons to earn the SUPER POP bonus!))
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge (Finish the Lost Temple Bonus Game 30 times!)
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge (Win 25 games with 400 tokens or more (including the Jackpot Spin!))

after playing more i think the only 2 games i have a problem with is       rainy day (for some reason i can never win )    and Vaults game.... rest of the games seem very easy

Helen

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 04, 2006, 01:20:35 PM

Phlinx - Juggling Badge (Make 50 groups of 5 or more stones fall to the ground!)
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire - Water Spout Badge (Win 12 games on NORMAL difficulty level or higher!)
Squelchies - Sea Horse Badge (Win 6,000 tokens at MEDIUM difficulty level or higher!)
Mahjong Garden - Song of the Seasons Badge (Make identical matches for all 8 of the Seasons Tiles in 12 puzzles!)
Vaults of Atlantis Slots - Walk in the Park Badge (Earn 3 or more "Scatter Symbols" 25 times!)
Poppit! - Poppin' the Question Badge (Make 100 SUPER POPS! (Pop groups of 8 or more balloons to earn the SUPER POP bonus!))
Lost Temple Poker - Bon Appetit Badge (Finish the Lost Temple Bonus Game 30 times!)
World Class Solitaire - Checkpoint Badge (Win 25 games with 400 tokens or more (including the Jackpot Spin!))

after playing more i think the only 2 games i have a problem with is       rainy day (for some reason i can never win )    and Vaults game.... rest of the games seem very easy

Is this for the next album coming out?

slidecage2222

Quote from: Helen on April 04, 2006, 01:30:53 PM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 04, 2006, 01:20:35 PM

Is this for the next album coming out?

far as i know it is.... i got the list off the  first post     and i think others have confirmed the post .......      now  not confirmed   im hearing  release date of may 2nd

Mr. Scandalous

why did you post the badge information again? that was the entire point of me making this topic... it was the FIRST entry

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mr. Scandalous on April 05, 2006, 11:46:45 AM
why did you post the badge information again? that was the entire point of me making this topic... it was the FIRST entry

LoL, I like the way you think!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview