PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:32:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spears sculpture

Started by RC,

Previous topic - Next topic

RC

Saw a story among the headlines yesterday.. not sure if it was mentioned here at all, and maybe removed for whatever reason, but I thought someone would have seen it and mentioned it by now. Anyway, there was a sculptor, Daniel Edwards, who made a life-size sculpture of a naked Britney Spears kneeling on a bearskin rug as she gives birth. It'll be on display at an art gallery next month in Brooklyn. Edwards said he never spoke to the 24-year-old pop star or met her, and fashioned her face and figure from photographs. I'm not gonna mention or comment on what the scuplture or exhibit is about, cuz that's not really necessary. But just about the sculpture alone... I gotta wonder what photographs he actually used, and if it really came out like he wanted to and what the pictures looked like.. cuz from what I have seen of this thing, it looks nothing like Britney, face or otherwise. And it's supposed to be her giving birth.. and man, I sure hope she didn't actually give birth in the position he has her in, it is definitely not what is commonly thought of as a normal birthing position, at least nothing I've ever seen. It has her with her knees and elbows on the floor, arms outstretched, holding onto the head of a bearskin rug, with her butt raised way up in the air... does this sound like a way any ladies would like to be giving birth? It looks like she is ready for something entirely different than giving birth. Supposedly, you can even see the crowning of the baby's head, at the right angle.

I've seen the pictures of this, and have the website, but I'm not sure if that is appropriate to post.. there's nothing really revealing in them, and it's not obscene or anything, as they are being shown on normal news websites.. but just to be safe, I won't post them.. but it can easily be found in the normal news sections like Yahoo if people want to check it themselves, or if an admin here deems it ok and wants to post them. I wondered what others think of the look of this sculpture, in regards to it's position and the likeness, or lack thereof, of Britney.

Tara

I saw it on the E Channel News...When they first showed it before saying who it was...They asked who do you think this is...I was right...wooo hoooo
Ryan Seacrest of course says it doesn't look like her...but he was probably busy looking at her hanging chest parts  >:D

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on March 29, 2006, 05:27:49 AM
I saw it on the E Channel News...When they first showed it before saying who it was...They asked who do you think this is...I was right...wooo hoooo
Ryan Seacrest of course says it doesn't look like her...but he was probably busy looking at her hanging chest parts  >:D

I think with Seacrest, he was thinking of "Brian Spears" and was looking for something else! I highly doubt he was looking at the hanging chest parts.

Hippo out!

SI

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 29, 2006, 05:50:39 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 29, 2006, 05:27:49 AM

I think with Seacrest, he was thinking of "Brian Spears" and was looking for something else! I highly doubt he was looking at the hanging chest parts.

Hippo out!

I was waiting for someone to say that :)) :)) :))  As for the sculptures not looking anything like her, he can always claim "artistic license" or such.

Tara

Her face  does look like her to me...Her boobs are to big but...shes pregnant in the sculpture and they do get bigger when your pregnant  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview