Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Every Been Pantsed?

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

OMG

I just got a call from my son's school!

My 9 year old son pantsed one of his friends(they were messing around)(other kid laughed)

I have to go to a discipline meeting on friday with principal.

How am i going to keep a straight face through that?

How am I going to punish him for that?

Geez, clean kids playing around and school acts like it's a felony!!!

:-X

Libra

Quote from: runner on March 29, 2006, 10:53:06 AM
OMG

My 9 year old son pantsed one of his friends(they were messing around)(other kid laughed)

ooooooooooookay.  I don't know what pantsed is.   :o

Runner

Libra

Quote from: runner on March 29, 2006, 10:55:16 AM
pull da pants down!

:))

:)) :)) :))  I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face! Good grief!  If they pulled my ma in everytime I didn't something like that in school, she'd be at school more'n me!  :))

Tara

foxx

Quote from: runner on March 29, 2006, 10:53:06 AM
OMG

There was a case around here recently ( I will have to do some research), where one kid pantsed another kid, and got suspended for some ridiculous amount of time.  The school called it "sexual harassment".  The suspended kid's parent's sued and got him re-instated...

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 29, 2006, 11:01:02 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 29, 2006, 10:59:52 AM
Quote from: Tara on March 29, 2006, 10:58:40 AM
Quote from: runner on March 29, 2006, 10:55:16 AM
pull da pants down!

:))

Would that not be de-pantsed?  :))

Involuntary mooning?

Is that a felony or a misdemeanor?

All I know is that I'm going to be looking for someone to do that to.  It's gonna drive me crazy until I do it.   >:D

Runner

my daughter had a girl in her class bring marajuana to school and show it off to the other kids.

She was suspended for 1 day!

lol and they want to make it out like my son is a felon , gonna end up doing hard time.!!

O0

Blu

Awwww college memories. Luckily I couldn't be pantsed (in a wheelchair), but I instigated a few. The funniest are at the gym/rec center when your friends hittin on a chick.

Bree

Its a misdemeanor, but I do not think the school will take it that far Runner.

Libra

Quote from: runner on March 29, 2006, 11:05:57 AM
my daughter had a girl in her class bring marajuana to school and show it off to the other kids.

She was suspended for 1 day!

lol and they want to make it out like my son is a felon , gonna end up doing hard time.!!

O0

I remember one time in like, 4th grade, I couldn't stop laughing at something, so the teacher made me stand in the corner. Well, this worked like a charm.  I was laughing even harder and my shoulders were shaking and the whole class is cracking up watching my shoulders just shake uncontrollably... So the teacher sent me out in the hall.  Well, that of course, WAS HILARIOUS!  At this point I was ROLLING on the floor, knee slapping, tears running down my face, about to pass out laughing.  The whole class could hear me, and they were hysterical, too. After about 5 minutes of this, she sent me OUTSIDE where I proceeded to laugh for the next hour.  That teacher never did like me much after that.

ClingFree

Quote from: BluRaven on March 29, 2006, 11:08:39 AM
Awwww college memories. Luckily I couldn't be pantsed (in a wheelchair), but I instigated a few. The funniest are at the gym/rec center when your friends hittin on a chick.

Yanno .. I did that once - but cuz Im a chick, and did it to a guy .. it was funny as hell! Lol

I was informed last night by my 5 year old .. that they have a "kissing spot" under the slide. Now when I was in kindergarten, it was the coat room. But I digress. Anyways .. I got a call from a parent today. She is outraged. Seems theres one lil boy who keeps kissing all the girls and she wants him suspended for sexual harassment. Now .. I say to you .. Wtf? These kids have no clue kissing is sexual. They know they kiss their parents to show affection. And they like their classmates so they kiss. Reading Runners post made me think of it ... Okay so give the kid a talking to - Make him promise not to do it again (in school) and carry on with life. My gosh!
<gets OFF the soap box>

harley89

Schools just arent showing alot of common sense these days. Drugs,weapons, rape those are serious problems. I think the school should have notified you and gave him after school detention. Then with whatever you found good at home. should work. Somehow I just think this was kids being kids. Not far from here a boy was arrested for molesting little girls he got out jail and returned to the school where the molestation had occured. Needless to say had a few upset parents on the doorstep this morning

Tara

I agree with you Cling...My daughter got in trouble for selling a $1.00 mini stapler from the dollar store to a boy in the same grade as her...She sold it for 20 bucks...his birthday money  :)) :))  I wanted to laugh when her teacher called me and said the boy got in trouble by his mom for taking that money to school and she was mad my daughter for taking  his money...I told her, I would send the 20 bucks back ( now of course my kids hasn't told me she got 20 bucks)  When I told my daughter about it...she looked at me and said..." Well hes in my class and my age  and if hes dumb enough to give me 20 bucks, shame on him"  and she just laughed...I had to keep a straight face and tell her that wasn't right...You can't be ripping people off...The next week....shes selling staples...yes staples for pennies...OMG...I told her...You cant sell stuff at school...She said well its just pennies and I am saving to buy you something for Christmas....She was so lying...shes so sneaky...but the school caught her selling the friggen staples and she got suspended for 3 days..This is the 5th grade mind you... :))

foxx

Ha ha ha ha ...I  <3 your kid Tara!  Ingenious little one...gotta love that.

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 29, 2006, 12:09:01 PM
Ha ha ha ha ...I  <3 your kid Tara!  Ingenious little one...gotta love that.

I'm thinking she's gonna be quite the successful business woman. 

hades

lol why my not surprised to open a topic and see taras life story  :P

lol jk tara  <3

but ive "pantsed" more then my share of people  ;D

ClingFree

Quote from: hades on March 29, 2006, 12:27:43 PM

but ive "pantsed" more then my share of people  ;D

Yanno ... That does NOT surprise me at all!  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview