PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:24:09 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stressed, worried, scared, need friends

Started by missminimouse,

Previous topic - Next topic

tigereyes

I'm glad to hear that everything worked out for you Missminimouse.

krispy

Helen

Quote from: krispy on April 28, 2006, 07:40:04 AM
i have twins also. now i know why animals eat their young.

:o   :))  Were the twins your first born?

krispy

Helen

Quote from: krispy on April 28, 2006, 07:43:40 AM
yessssssss and 14 months later i had ANOTHER GIRL :o :o :o

Then you had "baptism by fire".  :))  I had my daughter first and the twins 20 months later.  :o

krispy

i can honestly say when they told me the pregnancy test was positive, i didnt have a clue what they meant. lol.

missminimouse

I had a 5 yr old when my twins were born.   Twins are 3 and 1/2 now and another due in a month. 
Anyways,  just to let ya'll know,  we're moved in,  got power,  cable got turned on yesterday.   Everything going OK so far,   except we got no water.   :x
Something wrong with the plumbing,   we gotta get that fixed,  for now we working with a small drip and warm it on the stove for dishes and sponge baths.   Ah well,  at least we got a roof.

harley89

So glad to hear things are on the way to working out.  :D

Lynne

tigereyes

Quote from: missminimouse on May 05, 2006, 07:30:00 AM
I had a 5 yr old when my twins were born.   Twins are 3 and 1/2 now and another due in a month. 
Anyways,  just to let ya'll know,  we're moved in,  got power,  cable got turned on yesterday.   Everything going OK so far,   except we got no water.   :x
Something wrong with the plumbing,   we gotta get that fixed,  for now we working with a small drip and warm it on the stove for dishes and sponge baths.   Ah well,  at least we got a roof.

I'm glad to hear everything worked out well for you and your family. Hope you get the water fixed soon.

Helen

Quote from: missminimouse on May 05, 2006, 07:30:00 AM
I had a 5 yr old when my twins were born.   Twins are 3 and 1/2 now and another due in a month. 
Anyways,  just to let ya'll know,  we're moved in,  got power,  cable got turned on yesterday.   Everything going OK so far,   except we got no water.   :x
Something wrong with the plumbing,   we gotta get that fixed,  for now we working with a small drip and warm it on the stove for dishes and sponge baths.   Ah well,  at least we got a roof.

Min, I'm so glad to hear you're almost all settled in. Good luck with everything!!  (especially the new baby on the way)  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview