Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Moron of the Month

Started by SI,

Previous topic - Next topic

SI

Lol just got this from one of the newsletters I'm subscribed to.  Wow...

Bad: Embezzling $237,000 from your job. Worse: Embezzling $237,000 from your job at a heart disease research charity. Worse-er: Embezzling $237,000 from your job at a heart disease research charity, and using the money to pay your dominatrix to beat you.

Heart Disease Charity Exec Embezzled $237K To Pay Dominatrix
NEW YORK -- A charity foundation's former accountant, accused of embezzling heart disease research funds to pay an Ohio dominatrix to beat him, pleaded guilty Tuesday to grand larceny and admitted that he stole more than $237,000.

Abraham Alexander, 45, of East Meadow, N.Y., admitted he stole the money from the Cardiovascular Research Foundation between Nov. 2, 2003, and April 20, 2005, by using company credit cards and writing checks to himself.

State Supreme Court Justice Renee White promised Alexander a maximum two to six years in prison when she sentences him May 2 but said she could shortened the term to as little as one to three years, depending on how much of the $237,162 he pays back.

White ordered that Alexander, in jail since he was arrested in November, remain held without bail.

At least $11,000 stolen by Alexander, who was an accounts payable executive, went to pay Through the Looking Glass, an online company run by Columbus-based dominatrix, Lady Sage, according to the Manhattan district attorney's Robert Morgenthau's office.

Alexander paid American Airlines and Expedia for trips between New York and Ohio, Morgenthau's office said, but it did not know whether the trips were taken by Lady Sage or Alexander. The DA said Alexander also paid for car rentals in Ohio.

Alexander's lawyer, Herschel Katz, said his client will raise as much of the money as he can by selling his interest in the Long Island house where he lives with his wife, who is divorcing him, and his two children.

The wife's lawyer, Michael Conroy, said Tuesday that his client would probably refinance the mortgage and buy Alexander's interest in the house.

Katz also said Alexander's guilty plea to second-degree grand larceny, a charge that would have been punishable by up to 15 years in prison upon conviction, means that he will probably be deported to his native India after he finishes his sentence.

Lady Sage's Web site features numerous photographs of the 43-year-old pain professional in a leather, metal-studded thong and bra, high-heeled lace-up boots, a leather dress and in what appears to be a red latex rubber evening dress.

Lady Sage says on her Web site she charges $250 an hour for her services and $1,500 for eight hours. She says the client pays her expenses if she has to travel for a meet-and-beat session.

On the site, she declares, "Professional domination sessions are about good people having great fun." And, "I love nothing more than coaxing you to accept more pain and torment for my pleasure. I love holding your very soul in my hands."

Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

bubblegum

this guy is a dumb :)) @ss how stupid can one be?

ClingFree

Well its official .... I know what my new job is gonna be  >:D   250 an hour!  :o

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 30, 2006, 09:12:46 AM
Well its official .... I know what my new job is gonna be  >:D   250 an hour!  :o

:)) :))  Hell fire!  Me too, Cling!  And to think all this time I've been slappin' peeps for free!  :))

BUBBLEGUM!!!  You are to FIND ME RIGHT NOW and lose to me in Checkers.  I will never ever ever ever ever play Spider for you again.  Are you listening to me?  Don't make me beat you!  >:D >:D >:D

Lib

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 30, 2006, 09:15:18 AM

:)) :))  Hell fire!  Me too, Cling!  And to think all this time I've been slappin' peeps for free!  :))

BUBBLEGUM!!!  You are to FIND ME RIGHT NOW and lose to me in Checkers.  I will never ever ever ever ever play Spider for you again.  Are you listening to me?  Don't make me beat you!  >:D >:D >:D

Lib

Will you charge 250 an hour to do the beating?!?!!?

bubblegum

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 30, 2006, 09:17:08 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 30, 2006, 09:15:18 AM

Lib

Will you charge 250 an hour to do the beating?!?!!?

:o  Allow me to rephrase, Bubble gum.... Don't make me beat you AND charge you for it!   >:D >:D >:D

:))
Lib
Who feels GREAT today!  I feel human!  My boss is running for Circuit Court Judge and he's having a Champagne Campaign Fundraiser tonight of which I am hosting.  You'll be glad to know I'll be sippin' Perrier.  On the wagon, 1 day and counting!  :)) :)) :))

nightperson

omg this guy is really the type that maybe he dont care but he is a real dumbazz

bubblegum

since we are on the topic of Mornons of the month-here's one that happened recently in Tacoma, WA

March 23, 2006

Twenty-four year old Philip was found dead in the bedroom of his trailer home, with burnt remains of a Lava Lamp strewn over his kitchen. Puzzled investigators eventually pieced together a likely scenario for Philip's last moments.

Lava lamps are a mesmerizing distraction. Philip couldn't wait to fire up his new Lava Lamp. He plugged it in and waited for the pretty globs to begin their surreal dance. But after several frustrating minutes, nothing happened. Then a bright idea hit him: "Why not accelerate this painfully slow process?" He took the lamp to the kitchen, placed it on the stove, and turned up the heat.

In short order, the wax melted and began its sinuous dance. But the liquid was designed to be warmed by a 40-watt bulb. It was over-heated. Entranced by the display, Philip forgot that "heat expands". Whereas there was no room for expansion in the glass bottle, the Lava Lamp resorted to a violent explosion to relieve the pressure.*

One thick shard of glass blew straight through Philips's chest and into his heart. Philip stumbled into his bedroom, perhaps uttering "Aeternum vale!" (latin: farewell forever) as he collapsed and died.

Police found no evidence of alcohol or drug use, so it is safely presumed that Philip was in full possession of his senses when he went out with a bang.

missminimouse

Quote from: bubblegum on March 30, 2006, 09:29:36 AM
since we are on the topic of Mornons of the month-here's one that happened recently in Tacoma, WA

March 23, 2006

Twenty-four year old Philip was found dead in the bedroom of his trailer home, with burnt remains of a Lava Lamp strewn over his kitchen. Puzzled investigators eventually pieced together a likely scenario for Philip's last moments.

Lava lamps are a mesmerizing distraction. Philip couldn't wait to fire up his new Lava Lamp. He plugged it in and waited for the pretty globs to begin their surreal dance. But after several frustrating minutes, nothing happened. Then a bright idea hit him: "Why not accelerate this painfully slow process?" He took the lamp to the kitchen, placed it on the stove, and turned up the heat.

In short order, the wax melted and began its sinuous dance. But the liquid was designed to be warmed by a 40-watt bulb. It was over-heated. Entranced by the display, Philip forgot that "heat expands". Whereas there was no room for expansion in the glass bottle, the Lava Lamp resorted to a violent explosion to relieve the pressure.*

One thick shard of glass blew straight through Philips's chest and into his heart. Philip stumbled into his bedroom, perhaps uttering "Aeternum vale!" (latin: farewell forever) as he collapsed and died.

Police found no evidence of alcohol or drug use, so it is safely presumed that Philip was in full possession of his senses when he went out with a bang.

LMAO   that is so sad,   but you really can see it happening.    Next thing you know those silly lava lamps will have warnings on them "do not place near heated objects"
Would be interesting to see if his family sues the lava lamp maker for not having that warning on it.

nightperson

Lynne

both of those are funny... the lava lamps im sure will have warnings on them now cuz of stupid fcks like phillip  :)) :)) :)) >:(

harley89

Isnt it amazing the warning labels they have to put on things because people dont think.  :-[

Tara

Yep...I come with a warning label but I'm not telling what it says  >:D

nightperson

why homer knows what it say now spill it g/f :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on April 01, 2006, 03:21:03 PM
why homer knows what it say now spill it g/f :)) :))

He doesn't kiss and tell does he?  Where da heck is he anyways...my sausage needs turned over or its gonna burn up !!!

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 01, 2006, 03:18:23 PM
Yep...I come with a warning label but I'm not telling what it says  >:D

Curious minds want to know.....

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview