PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 04:32:47 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badgehelp folder on computer

Started by orion42,

Previous topic - Next topic

orion42

when we downlad a trile helper program it puts a copy in the badgehelp folder on our computer?
i we want to delete a program wht does it say modifying this folder will effect all users that log unto computer?
will it? and can we delete a program from their?

thank you
orion42 e5.gif>

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: orion42 on March 30, 2006, 05:07:40 PM
when we downlad a trile helper program it puts a copy in the badgehelp folder on our computer?
i we want to delete a program wht does it say modifying this folder will effect all users that log unto computer?
will it? and can we delete a program from their?

thank you
orion42 e5.gif>

"modifying this folder for other users" is an XP thing for when you have more than 1 user account per computer. As of right now, all users see that same folder and they're giving you a heads up that once you delete it from that user, all users will be affected. You're completely safe when it comes to changing the BadgeHelp folder. And I know what you're thinking "I only have 1 user"... well Microsoft likes to believe each computer has more than 1 user even when you're using the "Adminstrator" as the only account.

nightperson

i have mine in there on folder and if i have one in there already i just dl the new version and put new updates my dont go into the folder itself and i have never had nothing to happen to them thry are all good mine say the same thing but never do any bad thing on it but if it is an old auto i would start a new folder ;D

orion42

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview