Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free pogo passes

Started by PogoKaz,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoKaz

I have 3 game passes if anybody wants them, I dont use them so if anyone wants them and the extra one you get each month give me a shout.

afskitty

Hey I have a couple guest passes too if anybody wants them

wattsmyname

ICER

Quote from: kdvjcc on July 11, 2007, 11:36:21 AM
i want some passes

kdvjcc...you have to read the dates of the topics your replying to..This one is 3 months old!

There is a topic for 14 day pass... read that and click on link there.

deborah010870

i have a couple of passes available also if anyone would like them..... i had a friend who just took one cause he didnt have his club pogo back yet and it didnt work, i guess once you use one, from anyone, they dont work anymore for ya?  anyone have any ideas so he can work on his badges till his is active again?  thank you! :>

ICER

Quote from: deborah010870 on July 11, 2007, 04:31:03 PM
i have a couple of passes available also if anyone would like them..... i had a friend who just took one cause he didnt have his club pogo back yet and it didnt work, i guess once you use one, from anyone, they dont work anymore for ya?  anyone have any ideas so he can work on his badges till his is active again?  thank you! :>

Not to be rude..read reply right above your reply here by me!

deborah010870

Quote from: ICER on July 11, 2007, 04:37:50 PM
Quote from: deborah010870 on July 11, 2007, 04:31:03 PM

Not to be rude..read reply right above your reply here by me!

I did read it and ty, but the pass  for 14 days didnt work for him either, thats why i was asking.  i think it just has something to do with his account.  but thanks for the reply :/\

lovebug44

i just go in a game room and ask i get rid of them faster late way

Runner

I have free passes.  But not giving them out to someone i don't know..  So   :pp

Chrissynz

If anyone has a spare free club pogo pass that they dont want i would like one please  0:

lut2007

i am interested in getting a free pass you can email me at [admin edit - please do not post your email address in public] if you can help me out thank you

kim

yoskovitz

JssJn8

:OO
Passes please ""

New here u guys are funny

Riverbank

My friend would like one (I used all mine for this month), whoever has one can they PM me and I will send his username. Thanks.

O0

lovebug44

JssJn8

swamp

Quote from: JssJn8 on August 17, 2007, 04:30:41 AM
would love a pass if u still have one ;::
go to any temp room on pogo and im sure you will get one there  vacation4.gif

dmhanch

I am interested in pogo passes  <admin edit: do not post email addy in public>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview