PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 10:26:46 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oscar can you help?

Started by who me?,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: ken6882 on March 31, 2006, 01:33:24 PM
:( thanks for your help, I have my badge, but when I purchase a bot, I expect it to work, after all I paid for it.

I have to ask ... did it work with the trial? And have you changed anything?

cougar62

i have  programs from here and my computer had to be reformatted.......now the codes i had no longer work them...do i have to rebuy them from u....... <admin edit: We only discuss BH autos here> Can you HELP... ty

Homer

In order to replace your codes from BadgeHelp you need to follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 01:50:21 PM
Well send your stuff in , they will answer you and it will end up being something really simple thats been overlooked.. O0
sorry to hijack topic tara  butt  noticed ur sig    :)) you are a naughty girl and u need an aussie  slap on ur  arse  with the works    lol using cuffs will be extra   :-*    :)) :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: GeckoDundee on March 31, 2006, 06:56:18 PM
Well send your stuff in , they will answer you and it will end up being something really simple thats been overlooked.. O0
sorry to hijack topic tara  butt  noticed ur sig    :)) you are a naughty girl and u need an aussie  slap on ur  arse  with the works    lol using cuffs will be extra   :-*    :)) :)) :))

Okay .. you almost never have to apologize for hijacking a topic .. Trust me!!  As far as the slap and cuffs, I cant answer for her   >:D

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 06:58:01 PM

Okay .. you almost never have to apologize for hijacking a topic .. Trust me!!  As far as the slap and cuffs, I cant answer for her   >:D

Im not a naughty girl Im not a naughty girl   100 times.....

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 07:03:21 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 06:58:01 PM

Im not a naughty girl Im not a naughty girl   100 times.....
i'll soon fix that problem for you tara    come sit over here   x 110 times :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview