PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:27:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

how stupid is this??

Started by bobby,

Previous topic - Next topic

bobby

i was watching tv for a while and found out that my directtv box has a screen saver, how stupid is that,every hour or so it pops up and i have to get up and find the remote  :o :(

ClingFree

Quote from: bobby on March 31, 2006, 07:29:42 PM
i was watching tv for a while and found out that my directtv box has a screen saver, how stupid is that,every hour or so it pops up and i have to get up and find the remote  :o :(

Umm Yeah that ranks right up there with one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I bet you'll learn to keep the remote in your hand really quickly tho

Homer

I would think you should be able to turn it off somehow. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

I thought men were born with the remote in their hand?  :)) :)) :))

bobby

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 07:30:31 PM

Umm Yeah that ranks right up there with one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. I bet you'll learn to keep the remote in your hand really quickly tho

:)) :)) :)) hey  Queenie...thats funny ...I love it... :)) :)) :))

bobby

it kicked in again >:( that's twice in like 15 mins >:( ???

ClingFree

Quote from: bobby on March 31, 2006, 07:40:00 PM

Hmm is someone playing an Early joke on you Bobby?
Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 07:39:00 PM

:)) :)) :)) hey  Queenie...thats funny ...I love it... :)) :)) :))

It may only be of MY universe but it works for me!

bobby

Quote from: ClingFree on March 31, 2006, 07:43:03 PM
Quote from: bobby on March 31, 2006, 07:40:00 PM

Hmm is someone playing an Early joke on you Bobby?
Quote from: Tara on March 31, 2006, 07:39:00 PM

:)) :)) :)) hey  Queenie...thats funny ...I love it... :)) :)) :))

It may only be of MY universe but it works for me!
i almost forgot about that, what cruel,evil joke is homer planning on us :o

ClingFree

Quote from: bobby on March 31, 2006, 07:45:58 PM

i almost forgot about that, what cruel,evil joke is homer planning on us :o

Hey now .. None of that US talk. I helped suck up to Homer tonight I should be safe!

foxx

That's really odd...Mine has one too, but it only comes on if you hit pause (its the DVR one) after about 10 minutes....There's gotta be a way for you to shut yours off. 

zo!D

not as stupid as the warning label INSIDE some refrigerators, that warn people, not to change the light bulbs with the doors closed...

or like some hair dryers that warn people not to use them UNDERwater haha. O0

Helen

Quote from: zo1D on April 01, 2006, 07:35:31 AM
not as stupid as the warning label INSIDE some refrigerators, that warn people, not to change the light bulbs with the doors closed...

But at least that's a warning.....Bobby's screensaver comes up with NO warning!!!  :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: zo1D on April 01, 2006, 07:35:31 AM

My fridge didn't have that label....yes I had to check  :-\

foxx

Mr. Foxx's miter saw has a sticker on it telling him not to stick his fingers under the blade while it is on...I wish I could find a pic of it, because seriously?  Dumbest thing ever!

Helen

Quote from: foxx on April 01, 2006, 09:22:11 AM
Mr. Foxx's miter saw has a sticker on it telling him not to stick his fingers under the blade while it is on...I wish I could find a pic of it, because seriously?  Dumbest thing ever!

I think after the hot coffee fiasco with Mickey D's, more and more companies are trying to cover their behinds against lawsuits. Nonetheless, those stickers are too hilarious.

Sweet_Karamel

Yeah! That is really......hmmmm what's the word Stupid! What Bobby you don't like the remote in your hand or you just like to get up and keep fixing it. I'm just saying.   ::)

Shut the thing off!!!!! That will work yeah that's it.  O0  ;)

bobby

Quote from: Sweet_Karamel on April 01, 2006, 09:47:37 PM
Yeah! That is really......hmmmm what's the word Stupid! What Bobby you don't like the remote in your hand or you just like to get up and keep fixing it. I'm just saying.   ::)

the remote gets stuck in the couch and i don't wanna go digging for it

Libra

Quote from: bobby on April 01, 2006, 10:16:34 PM

OK... Here's a question for y'all... Where's the strangest place you've ever found the remote?  I found mine in the fridge once.  I am NOT the one who put it there.  I found it out by the grill one day, too.  Oh, and in my boyfriend's car....

Am I the only that goes through this?

Lib

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 01, 2006, 10:23:27 PM
Quote from: bobby on April 01, 2006, 10:16:34 PM

OK... Here's a question for y'all... Where's the strangest place you've ever found the remote?  I found mine in the fridge once.  I am NOT the one who put it there.  I found it out by the grill one day, too.  Oh, and in my boyfriend's car....

Am I the only that goes through this?

Lib

No, I sometime take the remote with me without thinking and have many times sat at work and when going thru my pockets, found the remote in there. Don't know why since I hardly watch the TV but I get up, grab my keys, grab the remote and take off! Ok I lied, I watch TV all the time but I still don't know why I take the remote with me to work.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview