PlayBuddy
October 11, 2024, 04:17:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost Temple Poker Auto

Started by jeffy,

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffy

Just tried this out and bought it, would just like to say thanks to the staff at badgehelp and the makers of the autos. got this auto out quick and it works nice, playing 140,000 games to get rank 50 would take 0 skill in poker but damn it would take forever thank god we got badgehelp lol

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

nightperson

yup that is right got to have them autos i camt live without them and the good ppl at are best auto BH they are very fast and very nice i just bought my lost temple just waiting for code cant wait e4.gif>

hades

nightperson

jeffy

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on March 29, 2006, 05:35:07 PM
That is precisely the reason for the auto....

yes i agree oscar but some pogo games actually require some skill to advance ranks i guess i was saying it would take no skill what so ever to play hands of poker anyhow keep up the good work

nightperson

the auto is very great but has any1  else gotten to where you get a sign for the jp and the auto wont clcik but it is no biggie tyia e5.gif>

Homer

Quote from: nightperson on March 30, 2006, 04:44:39 AM
the auto is very great but has any1  else gotten to where you get a sign for the jp and the auto wont clcik but it is no biggie tyia e5.gif>

Use Sun Java for this game. If you have the Firefox browser use that for the time being.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

jeffy

i have sun java and it does hang at the jackpot spin but i get in about 200 to 300 hands before the jackpot spin comes because the auto dont always hold the advance 1 and 2 cards it would be nice to not have to babysit it but either way cmon 21 royal flushes
later

Homer

Mary

works fine with jit and ie but you sure lose alot of tokens  >:( i`ll try ff and sun is that what you said is good homer?   ee2.gif

Homer

Quote from: mama on March 30, 2006, 01:46:02 PM
works fine with jit and ie but you sure lose alot of tokens  >:( i`ll try ff and sun is that what you said is good homer?   ee2.gif

Use what works best for you. Changing java won't fix your token problem. Pogo is being stingy. If the auto hangs up on the JP spin use FF.

Mary

tyvm homer i will use ff does hang up thanks again  O0

foxx

Quote from: Homer on March 30, 2006, 01:47:44 PM

Use what works best for you. Changing java won't fix your token problem. Pogo is being stingy. If the auto hangs up on the JP spin use FF.

Look at you!  Recommending Firefox!   Has the world come to an end?   ;)

Homer

Quote from: foxx on March 30, 2006, 02:05:48 PM
Quote from: Homer on March 30, 2006, 01:47:44 PM

Look at you!  Recommending Firefox!   Has the world come to an end?   ;)

No. There is a known bug between the JVM and the auto. Just recommending it until the next version is released.

LastCall

from what I understand microsoft is not supprting JVM any longer
     just  sunjava ck it out

Homer

Quote from: LastCall on March 30, 2006, 02:31:20 PM
from what I understand microsoft is not supprting JVM any longer
     just  sunjava ck it out

You can still use it though.

plumberboy

has anyone else found that in the game your tokies go backwards.......i am on rank 11 and i am taking a loss......just curious

BadgeHelpOscar

new version 1.3 has been released so you can minimize loss by betting just 1 token. Click SETTINGS and switch it to 1.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview