Previous topic - Next topic

hades

fat minis.  :))

thatll please numerous pogo'ers.

mr.clean

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: mr.clean on June 21, 2006, 10:34:33 PM
those look really bad! :xx

Ugh, they do. I was wondering why they looked so inflated. Pogo mini blow-up dolls now on sale.  :P

Tara

Where they come up with the naming of the outfits is what kills me.  Hey!! They have a purse finally.

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 02:04:43 AM

Where they come up with the naming of the outfits is what kills me.  Hey!! They have a purse finally.

I might have to dress my mini up as a chubbster just so I can have a bloody purse! 

hades

fiz

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 02:04:43 AM

They need to hire new people in the Mini Department.  :))

Mary

becarefull what you say about chubby peeps  :o you don`t know how many are on the boards here.. i`m sure most of us don`t look like are sexy minis  :)) :)) i know i don`t  :)) :)) but i will after my extreme make over  :)) :))

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: mama on June 22, 2006, 07:52:57 AM
becarefull what you say about chubby peeps  :o you don`t know how many are on the boards here.. i`m sure most of us don`t look like are sexy minis  :)) :)) i know i don`t  :)) :)) but i will after my extreme make over  :)) :))

Ha... yeah, but the thing is even if I was fat I wouldn't want to insult myself by wearing something like that which reminds you of it.

Torn2pieces

QuoteHa... yeah, but the thing is even if I was fat I wouldn't want to insult myself by wearing something like that which reminds you of it

I so much agree.

The clothes themselves are ugly. I wonder if pogo employee's would wear such hideous mini's.

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: SpaceCowGirl on June 22, 2006, 08:33:11 AM
QuoteHa... yeah, but the thing is even if I was fat I wouldn't want to insult myself by wearing something like that which reminds you of it

I so much agree.

The clothes themselves are ugly. I wonder if pogo employee's would wear such hideous mini's.

I bet you not many are purchasing those Not So Mini outfits. I know a lot of people aren't comfortable with that and I wouldn't be either, so it would explain if those one's aren't such a hit. Just stick to the beach bods!

For the employees, sometimes I wonder which one of them posed for a badge... so it's almost like wondering which one posed for the Not So Mini mini just to try to make people feel better. I highly doubt any of them are wearing them because people can get away with anything online, as if anyone would know you're heavy.

zeboo

Pogo needs to hire another designer that's for sure

leeanne172

I tried on the Charcoal Charmer with the ranger hat on and it makes my mini look like a forest ranger or something so I don't mind that one "so" much, but that juicy jumble has to go, if nothing else change the freaking name !! who wants to be referred to as a 'juicy jumble'??  :))

Beachy1956

Quote from: leeanne172 on June 22, 2006, 11:24:23 AM
I tried on the Charcoal Charmer with the ranger hat on and it makes my mini look like a forest ranger or something so I don't mind that one "so" much, but that juicy jumble has to go, if nothing else change the freaking name !! who wants to be referred to as a 'juicy jumble'??  :))
i agree with u 100 percent, that juicy jumble has got to go, maybe these might be great halloween outfits to put on our minis

swissmissy63

I wonder if pogo has ever heard of stylish summer clothes. . . . . . . That charcoal charmer is just awful LOL

Tara

You just have to work with whatcha got sometimes. I need a new avatar. I haven't decided which one I want to use yet.  8)

Jonathan

i like the last one the best, but i think they all stink...

The sad thing is the one for men that has the black t on looks kinda like me... :xx

badgehog

Im sure not everyone looks like those sexy minis , but the chubby minis look hideous, who would want to spend there tokies on them. I guess the designers at pogo think chubby peeps dont have a sense of style. Even more so insulting are the names they gave the outfits, Juicy Jumble, Summer Breeze, and Tasteful teal sound like drinks you can pick up at an all you can eat kids buffet, and Saturday Night Special, is that for a cheap hooker!!!! :ooo  :oo

Jonathan

Tara

Quote from: badgehog on June 22, 2006, 02:25:32 PM
Im sure not everyone looks like those sexy minis , but the chubby minis look hideous, who would want to spend there tokies on them. I guess the designers at pogo think chubby peeps dont have a sense of style. Even more so insulting are the names they gave the outfits, Juicy Jumble, Summer ze, and Tasteful teal sound like drinks you can pick up at an all you can eat kids buffet, and Saturday Night Special, is that for a cheap hooker!!!! :ooo  :oo

The names are crazy, but I spent my tokies on some of them. I kept thinking if I keep running around with this sexy body and bathing suit, that I might be arrested for impersonation of a hottie yanno?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview