Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Item In Mini Mall

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 04:50:10 PM
Quote from: badgehog on June 22, 2006, 02:25:32 PM
Im sure not everyone looks like those sexy minis , but the chubby minis look hideous, who would want to spend there tokies on them. I guess the designers at pogo think chubby peeps dont have a sense of style. Even more so insulting are the names they gave the outfits, Juicy Jumble, Summer ze, and Tasteful teal sound like drinks you can pick up at an all you can eat kids buffet, and Saturday Night Special, is that for a cheap hooker!!!! :ooo  :oo

The names are crazy, but I spent my tokies on some of them. I kept thinking if I keep running around with this sexy body and bathing suit, that I might be arrested for impersonation of a hottie yanno?

lmao!  But you are one...so flaunt it sista!

(I am so in love with the orange chubbster though....)

Tara

Quote from: foxx on June 22, 2006, 06:44:38 PM
Im sure not everyone looks like those sexy minis , but the chubby minis look hideous, who would want to spend there tokies on them. I guess the designers at pogo think chubby peeps dont have a sense of style. Even more so insulting are the names they gave the outfits, Juicy Jumble, Summer ze, and Tasteful teal sound like drinks you can pick up at an all you can eat kids buffet, and Saturday Night Special, is that for a cheap hooker!!!! :ooo  :oo

The names are crazy, but I spent my tokies on some of them. I kept thinking if I keep running around with this sexy body and bathing suit, that I might be arrested for impersonation of a hottie yanno?

I had to take the orange chubbster off my real profile, I had a nasty pogo message about it...lmao

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 06:45:43 PM

I had to take the orange chubbster off my real profile, I had a nasty pogo message about it...lmao

My friends... Holly Green Gaint Tinkerbell and her royal, bigassed orangeness. ...   ::)

Tara

foxx

Quote from: Libra on June 22, 2006, 07:34:27 PM
Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 06:45:43 PM

My friends... Holly Green Gaint Tinkerbell and her royal, bigassed orangeness. ...   ::)

LMFAO!   

RowdyOne

Quote from: Tara on June 22, 2006, 02:15:27 PM

You just have to work with whatcha got sometimes. I need a new avatar. I haven't decided which one I want to use yet.  8)

That one in the red or orange hair looks like that little Bingo lady on Roseanne that dan had that exotic dream about lol

hades

Mary

Tara

That one in the orange happens to be what my mini looks like  :'((

Libra

Quote from: Tara on June 23, 2006, 08:36:18 AM

LMAO!  She ain't kiddin'!  :))

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Libra on June 23, 2006, 08:42:36 AM

:ooo

Can you try a different colour maybe~!  :-\

Libra

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on June 23, 2006, 08:50:19 AM
Quote from: Libra on June 23, 2006, 08:42:36 AM

:ooo

Can you try a different colour maybe~!  :-\

Nooooo... Then I wouldn't be able to call her "Her Royal Orangeness"  LMAO!  You should see Foxx.   :))

Mary

i`m gonna dress mine in orange also tara  :)) :))

Tara

I wanted the orange one so it would match the background and my hair and I wanted to look the biggest. Orange made me look bigger than all of them.  I wonder if Homer likes orange?  :P

Mary

i`m sure he loves you no matter what color you are wearing  ;)

Tori

LMAO I also bought that hairstyle. I only use it when I'm in a really chitty mood though.  My friends know not to speak to me if my mini is dressed with that hairstyle..but I do like the orange  :)))

Tara

Quote from: WhatAutos on June 23, 2006, 09:02:49 AM
LMAO I also bought that hairstyle. I only use it when I'm in a really chitty mood though.  My friends know not to speak to me if my mini is dressed with that hairstyle..but I do like the orange  :)))

LMAO!!

Homer

Quote from: Tara on June 23, 2006, 08:59:59 AM
I wanted the orange one so it would match the background and my hair and I wanted to look the biggest. Orange made me look bigger than all of them.  I wonder if Homer likes orange?  :P

Being I'm a Flyers fan orange has been in my wardrobe for awhile now. Or as they call it in the clothing catalogs "pumpkin"

It ain't pumpkin it's orange dammit!

Why are colors now named after foods? :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: mama on June 23, 2006, 09:01:32 AM

I could say something but I better zip it.  :ll

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on June 23, 2006, 10:24:25 AM
Quote from: mama on June 23, 2006, 09:01:32 AM

I could say something but I better zip it.  :ll

I'm changing as we speak...lmao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview