Previous topic - Next topic

EyeCu

Those minis look like they came out of the flinstone cartoon :(

hades

EyeCu

hades

nothing better then huge big feet huh.   :-X

EyeCu

A man with a foot fetish wouldn't be turned on by those things. Oh and those shoes, ewww. They need to sell seperate shoes so we can pick from hehe.

hades

EyeCu

hades

Jewel

Maybe since it took them like a month to give us anything new and they had to clean out the attic to find this stuff they will have to make new things for next time and they will be more comparable to the spring break stuff.  We can hope.  It would be nice to actually have ankles.  :))

Libra

Quote from: Jewel on July 21, 2006, 04:53:54 PM
Maybe since it took them like a month to give us anything new and they had to clean out the attic to find this stuff they will have to make new things for next time and they will be more comparable to the spring break stuff.  We can hope.  It would be nice to actually have ankles.  :))

I don't know why they don't come out with a "designer" line.  Really?  How hard would it be to go through a copy of Vogue Magazine and get some ideas?  They could change the names of the designers so there's not copyright infringement.  Like, Calvin Klein could be Calvin Kline or Versace could be Fersace.  Gucci could be Cucci.  Chanel could be Chanell!  Have clothes and purses and shoes and stuff with the little designer logos?  That's what I want!  >:D

Tara

Quote from: Libra on July 21, 2006, 05:21:09 PM

I don't know why they don't come out with a "designer" line.  Really?  How hard would it be to go through a copy of Vogue Magazine and get some ideas?  They could change the names of the designers so there's not copyright infringement.  Like, Calvin Klein could be Calvin Kline or Versace could be Fersace.  Gucci could be Cucci.  Chanel could be Chanell!  Have clothes and purses and shoes and stuff with the little designer logos?  That's what I want!  >:D

You sound like you're singing a Mariah Carey song. :)) Oh wait no it sounds like Black Eyed Peas " My Humps"

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 21, 2006, 06:03:53 PM

You sound like you're singing a Mariah Carey song. :)) Oh wait no it sounds like Black Eyed Peas " My Humps"

Fendi and Madonna
Dolce & Cabana
7 Jeans and True Religion, I say no but they keep givin'!

Tara

Quote from: Libra on July 21, 2006, 06:08:06 PM

Fendi and Madonna
Dolce & Cabana

Exactly and umm to stay on topic.  Have you ever tried to do a mans mini? OMG their stuff sucks.

Libra

Quote from: Tara on July 21, 2006, 06:22:00 PM

Fendi and Madonna
Dolce & Cabana

Exactly and umm to stay on topic.  Have you ever tried to do a mans mini? OMG their stuff sucks.

Oh yeah!  I play with Kenny's all the time!

That so did not sound PG13.  :))

damian666

Fendi and Madonna
Dolce & Cabana

Hmmmmm  :ooo

Tara

Quote from: Ungrateful Alive on July 21, 2006, 07:14:09 PM

Fendi and Madonna
Dolce & Cabana

Hmmmmm  :ooo

Ack!!  I guess that didn't sound to good either!

damian666

not really. using man and mini in the same sentence is never a good thing  :))

EyeCu

OMG I nearly fell out of my chair when I read the CUCCI part lmao, that actually means something here in Florida. It's slang :D

C~M

These aren't released yet, but I thought I would put them here.  They are going to be released soon.

EyeCu

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview