PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:08:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oh my word

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Is it just me or when you click show unread posts...theres like 100 different ones about the same thing?  My lord the poor staff around here can't keep up on the combing subjects...I keep thinking I am reading in circles....

Ok I am through complaing for now ...thank you for your devoted time and have a great night...Does anyone have any leftovers from dinner?  I'm starved   :))   :))

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 06:31:19 PM
Is it just me or when you click show unread posts...theres like 100 different ones about the same thing?  My lord the poor staff around here can't keep up on the combing subjects...I keep thinking I am reading in circles....

Ok I am through complaing for now ...thank you for your devoted time and have a great night...Does anyone have any leftovers from dinner?  I'm starved   :))   :))

Lmao and how many of those were hijacked topics?

nightperson

ya i do carry out mexcian chicken festa yes alot of them were on the rebound of the missing hijackers :))

Tara

Probably all of them if you and Cling and Foxx were involved...< inserts woman shaking finger at you 3 girls>  >:D

Libra

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 06:31:19 PM

Well, THANK YOU TARA!  Since Hippo has left the building (for some unkown reason) I've had nothing to stare at... Now I'm staring at that chick in your post, wondering when it will finally go bald.  Prolly about the same time as Hippo's stick gets to where it's going...

Lib

Libra

Quote from: nightperson on March 30, 2006, 06:38:30 PM
:)) :))

For what it's worth, I constantly stare at that feather writing your name, Night.  :)) :)) :)) 

I would be like, the most easy person to hypnotize EVER! 

Lib

nightperson

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 30, 2006, 06:50:39 PM
Quote from: nightperson on March 30, 2006, 06:38:30 PM
:)) :))

For what it's worth, I constantly stare at that feather writing your name, Night.  :)) :)) :)) 

I would be like, the most easy person to hypnotize EVER! 

Lib

you are getting sleepy very sleepy when i count to 100 you will wake up (in the mean time what to think for you to do ) :))

Tara

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 06:35:24 PM
Probably all of them if you and Cling and Foxx were involved...< inserts woman shaking finger at you 3 girls>  >:D

I don't have a woman shaking her finger Tara but you can use this if you want!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Helen on March 30, 2006, 07:27:26 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 06:35:24 PM

I don't have a woman shaking her finger Tara but you can use this if you want!!

awww have I become an official Hijacker?   :'(  Oh heck who we kiddin  >:D :))

nightperson

Gecko

does anyone know what this post is about   or is it just a mad womens ramblings  posts  (mad as in loco ) :)) 
dont worry i loves u all (females only just 2 clarify)  i can see whats happened to tara,s pee pee  girl ,that women pulling her hairs out  must be the girls mum and id say at a guess shes more than let goed with a pee pee  ,
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview