PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 07:53:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WrestleMania 22

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 02, 2006, 07:59:39 PM
lol cena won too.vince really must be on crack  :-X

That's old news..... :)) :)) :)) :))

hades

maybe that superkick he took knocked sense INTO him  >:D

Blu

Not too bad for a PPV, but lately every PPV blew.

Why was Brett Hart being a baby & not come out? Be a man!
Too bad Rey won't be champ long, at least he gets it for Eddie.
HBK & HHH with there DX references was awesome.
Edge & Foley...all I can say...EC F'n Dub

harley89

If you watched the Hall of Fame induction you see Bret Hart is not as good as he once was. While he had good recovery from the stroke wrestling will never be an option for him.  He had a very hard time just getting his words out and walking was a little hard. But I do wish I could see him in the ring one more time

groomsy

cause shawn spread rumors about him having an affair with sunny

SaintHiρρo

Bret said ahead of time that he already had plans to fly back "home" to spend Sunday with his son doing something or another. He said he would be there only for the Hall of Fame induction on Saturday and that was it. WWE knew this before they even announced he was going to be inducted and it was no surprise he wasn't going to be @ WrestleMania.

hades

this wrestlemania was the crappiest compared to many others. and its just so dumb to give rey a pity title. least orton will beat him soon  :)

lovebug44

As reported earlier today by WEE's new Mobile Alert system, Rey Mysterio is already set to make his first-ever World Heavyweight Championship defense this Friday night on SmackDown when he takes on the man he pinned to win the title at WrestleMania 22 – Randy Orton. kiss it good by Rey

Mary

wm is nothing like it use to be all fake now use to be real now  :x just my 2 cents  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mama on April 03, 2006, 12:35:14 PM
wm is nothing like it use to be all fake now use to be real now  :x just my 2 cents  :))

LoL. I've been watching wrestling since birth and even I know that the only real wrestling is what you see @ The Olympics! Heck, when I can get all but 3 matches correct, you know it's fake!

BTW: Did awesome this year in the WWE Fantasy game... won my league of 30+

hades

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 12:43:37 PM

LoL. I've been watching wrestling since birth and even I know that the only real wrestling is what you see @ The Olympics! Heck, when I can get all but 3 matches correct, you know it's fake!

Wtg Hippo on winning in your league  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 12:46:35 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 12:43:37 PM

Wtg Hippo on winning in your league  O0

Sank ya very much. 2nd time I won my league. I didn't expect to win this season but won by 40 points so I guess picking Kane & The Big Show along with Mickie "Psycho" James helped me out! That's the only different picks I had from the 2nd place team.

Tara

Its been this long since I watched any kind of wrestling...well you probably weren't born yet...But I was in  <3 with Terry Taylor the year he was introduced ...then he turned bad...thats been a long time agoooooooooooo..

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 01:08:12 PM
Its been this long since I watched any kind of wrestling...well you probably weren't born yet...But I was in  <3 with Terry Taylor the year he was introduced ...then he turned bad...thats been a long time agoooooooooooo..

Not born yet? Youre not old silly!

SaintHiρρo

LoL, when he was the Red Rooster or plain ol' Terry?

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 01:19:52 PM

LoL, when he was the Red Rooster or plain ol' Terry?

He was just plain Terry...I never heard him called Red Rooster...I think maybe I saw him wrestle 4 times ...heck I don't remember it was so long ago. I just remember thinking he was such a hottie.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 01:21:52 PM
He was just plain Terry...I never heard him called Red Rooster...I think maybe I saw him wrestle 4 times ...heck I don't remember it was so long ago. I just remember thinking he was such a hottie.

Well here is Terry Taylor aka The Red Rooster just for you: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/saint.hippo/album?.dir=/6f7b

harley89

Anyone remember the Assassins or Mr wrestling 1 and 2 And yea wrestling has always been fake

SaintHiρρo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview