PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:22:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What were they thinking, and Smoking???

Started by Pogo Dalek,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I've started anticipating the Wed crashes.
I start my auto for the longest weekly challenge during the night on Tuesday night around 4 AM.
By the time I wake up, it's done, or in this case, lacked less than 10,000 tokens.

WTG, BA. You make challenges a Breeze!!

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 05:00:46 PM
Quote from: lvdust72 on April 05, 2006, 04:58:37 PM
Wow, you never hear anything but bad out of people's mouths here.   Either every challenge is too hard or too easy.  Damn, maybe Pogo just needs to hand you people your badge's on Wed instead of making you work for them.  Did anyone wonder why you get a WEEK to do the challenges??

Besides, with as many autos that are out in the world, it really is nothing to do in any of the challenges. (Yes, I have all mine done and it took 3 hours to finish them both, BY HAND.)

Sorry if this gets deleted or me thown out, but am tired off all the Pogo bashing, and I saw NO ONE hold a gun to thier head making them PAY for the Pogo games & badges!!   :D

Grrrrr Helen, stop beating me to the posting punch!

Anyway, it won't get deleted because it's a great response.

You'll just have to be a little quicker..... :)) :)) :)) :))

hades

i wonder if pogo will ever get new clothes for the minis  ::)

wattsmyname

hades

wattsmyname

Country Lady

wattsmyname

wattsmyname

hades

I think the men got some new tops and bottoms but not sure. Check it out and let us know.

SI

Seriously, if they think that these are men's "fashions", then they have mad issues.  Or, even more frightening, if guys at EA/Pogo dress like this, then it would explain why they have so many issues :))

Lol forgot to mention...  WHAT THE F&*# is up with giving the clothes all these moronic names?  "Boy 'n 'tha hood", "Henly Hunkiness", "I Like Short Sleeves", "Wackadoodle Cutoffs"...  Seriosuly :)) :)) :))  Oh, and the pic got smushed...  Again...

Helen

harley89

Did anybody notice the hijack of this post or is it just me.  :))

wattsmyname

Re: What were they thinking, and Smoking???

Covers a lot of Ground on POGO :)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview