PlayBuddy
October 11, 2024, 02:26:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Help maybe?

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

I don't know where to ask my stupid question so I will ask here...I wonder if my autos are on more than one drive...meaning...when I back up I back up everything that I really don't need to because of my autos. I know everyones drives are different but like I have
C is my windows xp
D is my programs
E is my back up

D has all my music which is alot but doesn't need to be backed up every week but I can't tell if thats where my autos are...

Oh I'm not making any sense... ee4.gif

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 01, 2006, 09:47:56 PM
I don't know where to ask my stupid question so I will ask here...I wonder if my autos are on more than one drive...meaning...when I back up I back up everything that I really don't need to because of my autos. I know everyones drives are different but like I have
C is my windows xp
D is my programs
E is my back up

D has all my music which is alot but doesn't need to be backed up every week but I can't tell if thats where my autos are...

Oh I'm not making any sense... ee4.gif

You're making perfect sense. You just want to know if all your autos are in the same place. It's simple. Most people have a folder on their desktop, others have as a part of their start menu. Either way, find the shortcut that goes to your auto (if you have a shortcut). Right click and go to "properties". If you have a shortcut, click on the "shortcut" tab (should be the middle one). Read the "Target" line. That line will tell you EXACTLY where your auto program (the executable or .exe file) is located. More likely than not, it will start with "C:\Program Files\BadgeHelp\".

Hope that helps.

nightperson

my are all on my c usually not on both when i dl it alway ask me to store my are on my desk but then they do go to the hard drive to which is c on mine

ClingFree

Never knew I could miss a bag of bones so much   :-\

Tara

You're making perfect sense. You just want to know if all your autos are in the same place. It's simple. Most people have a folder on their desktop, others have as a part of their start menu. Either way, find the shortcut that goes to your auto (if you have a shortcut). Right click and go to "properties". If you have a shortcut, click on the "shortcut" tab (should be the middle one). Read the "Target" line. That line will tell you EXACTLY where your auto program (the executable or .exe file) is located. More likely than not, it will start with "C:\Program Files\BadgeHelp\".

Hope that helps.

Yep that helps alot,  thanks very much...It's right where you said on C drive..and after friggen 2 hours of studying...I finally figured out how to just back up anything new that I've put on my computer for the week...instead of backing up everything once a week....I just got a new hard drive on my main computer which has my autos ...thank gawd for back ups because  I didn't lose anything not even my autos  O0  Thanks again for your help

Helen

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 02, 2006, 01:01:11 PM
Glad you got it all figured out Tara.

Yep thxs to Hippo...and I just noticed I screwed his quote all up.. ::)

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on April 02, 2006, 10:23:36 AM

Hope that helps.

Yep that helps alot,  thanks very much...It's right where you said on C drive..and after friggen 2 hours of studying...I finally figured out how to just back up anything new that I've put on my computer for the week...instead of backing up everything once a week....I just got a new hard drive on my main computer which has my autos ...thank gawd for back ups because  I didn't lose anything not even my autos  O0  Thanks again for your help
I didn't lose anything not even my autos  O0  Thanks again for your help
lol i was thinking maybe a few marbles like ive lost here lol  :-X
ohhhhh no hope this isn't i classed as a topic hijacking   :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview