This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Interesting!

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

On Wednesday of next week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your (normal ?) life.

ee2.1.gif

hades

nanners

hades

nanners

just one of those once in a life time phoemonons. (sp) strange things :))

Sweet_Karamel

Oh rightly then. Guess you just want us to know. Nanners thanks for that. ::)  ???

Libra

Quote from: nanners on April 02, 2006, 05:37:51 AM
On Wednesday of next week, at two minutes and three seconds after 1:00 in the morning, the time and date will be 01:02:03 04/05/06.

That won't ever happen again.

You may now return to your (normal ?) life.

ee2.1.gif

O.   M.   G!

Nanners?  A friend of mine sent me a regular email that says the exact same thing, including the "You may return to your (normal?) life. 

Do I know you outside of PogoCheats?   :o

Lib

bubblegum

I think we all need to get a life.  :)) :))  Oh and sunny, I don't think our special friend will be talking to me after what I said to her this morning.  :)

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on April 04, 2006, 03:16:01 PM
I think we all need to get a life.  :)) :))  Oh and sunny, I don't think our special friend will be talking to me after what I said to her this morning.  :)

Do tell!!!  Did you use lots of four letter words and other things she couldn't possibly understand?

And why are you the only one that calls me sunny?  Everyone else calls me Libra or Lib or dumbazz.

Lib

Mary

bubblegum

she can't read directions!!!!  I told her 1001 times HOW to get a replacement code for the cheats....TOLD HER the guys that run this website have put very easy directions in getting a replacement that anyone who can read can do it...and to send her receipt in the body of the email...easy way to do it is cut and paste.  We went back and forth about 10 minutes in IM this morning...she kept saying she did sent the receipt...finally I found out she was typing the whole thing in by hand and had NO clue how to cut and paste the receipt to the email much less open a 2nd browser window...(rolls eyes at this point) Honest to gawd I thought EVERYONE who uses a computer knows how to cut and paste something until today.  Oh, and she was getting mad cuz she sent in the codes for some games like 3 or 4 days ago and was getting pissed that the codes weren't getting sent back to her....turns out she never put the codes in the message to seller box.  I told her everytime I've bought an auto from this site I got a reminder to put the codes in to the message to seller box.  She said I didn't know I was supposed to do that.  Good grief.  I finally gave up and told her to wait till her husband got home and let him help her.  I told her if she ever needed help she can come to this forum and post questions and stuff and she told me she didn't know how to sign up for this forum and said even if she did she wouldn't know how to post anything.  Sigh.  I told her maybe before she got back on her computer she should go take a class or to in basic computers at her local community center.  Haven't heard from her since.

At least work has been amusing.

Mary

maybe she was impaired handicap in some way did you think to ask her???     :oo

bubblegum

oh no nothing wrong with her....she's perfectly normal just like the rest of us

Libra

Quote from: bubblegum on April 04, 2006, 03:26:23 PM
she can't read directions!!!!  I told her 1001 times HOW to get a replacement code for the cheats....TOLD HER the guys that run this website have put very easy directions in getting a replacement that anyone who can read can do it...and to send her receipt in the body of the email...easy way to do it is cut and paste.  We went back and forth about 10 minutes in IM this morning...she kept saying she did sent the receipt...finally I found out she was typing the whole thing in by hand and had NO clue how to cut and paste the receipt to the email much less open a 2nd browser window...(rolls eyes at this point) Honest to gawd I thought EVERYONE who uses a computer knows how to cut and paste something until today.  Oh, and she was getting mad cuz she sent in the codes for some games like 3 or 4 days ago and was getting pissed that the codes weren't getting sent back to her....turns out she never put the codes in the message to seller box.  I told her everytime I've bought an auto from this site I got a reminder to put the codes in to the message to seller box.  She said I didn't know I was supposed to do that.  Good grief.  I finally gave up and told her to wait till her husband got home and let him help her.  I told her if she ever needed help she can come to this forum and post questions and stuff and she told me she didn't know how to sign up for this forum and said even if she did she wouldn't know how to post anything.  Sigh.  I told her maybe before she got back on her computer she should go take a class or to in basic computers at her local community center.  Haven't heard from her since.

At least work has been amusing.

Oh my God!  She's too dumb to own a computer.  She probably finds Greenback Bayou difficult to play. I told you I had her blocked, right?  I was helping her with an auto once, and she was getting mad at ME because SHE couldn't follow directions.  I was explaining it to her in the most simplest of terms. And she's getting angry with me???!!??
I'm thinking to myself, " I'M HELPING YOU, BEYOTCH!"  I came within a hair of telling her to turn off the computer, pick it up, raise it above her head, and let go.  After about an HOUR with that person she finally figured it out and got it up and running. I didn't even get a "thank you."  Your husband had to thank me for her, and apologize for her behavior.  I don't know how the two of you put up with that ungrateful, stupid azz. 

If you're lucky, you'll never hear from her again.  Sorry, I don't mean to be so vile about it, but she just annoyed me with her shear stupidity and lack of graciousness.  Like I have time to sit around for an hour and explain to a moron how to do something a retarded flea could to do.

Rant over, Libra out

bubblegum

good grief.  Our lizzard is smarter than that.  which reminds me we just spent 80 bucks on him at the stupid vets...at least we got a thank you out of our nephew for our trouble.  Now if we could just train him that our linen closet is not the best hiding spot we'll be happy clams.

Libra

Quote from: nanners on April 04, 2006, 03:23:14 PM
Libra you have PM..

So do you, Nanners!  :))  We could do this all night, I'm thinking  :)) :))

nanners

AND I thought I was puter dumb lol.. and Libra? I got your PM and replied...and for doing this all nite.. fraid I can't I'm off to bake a cake..and I can't even have any lol.. BUT I will be back in an hour or so to see if I have any PM's.. :))   ee2.1.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview