PlayBuddy
October 11, 2024, 04:21:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Smooth Edges

Started by Wazzzup,

Previous topic - Next topic

Wazzzup

I know that I have read somewhere how to turn off smooth edges but can't remember....would appreciate someone reminding me please. e4.gif>

who me?

X-P  control panel - display - appearances - effects- 2nd box down smooth edges of screen fonts  O0

Wazzzup

Kelly

right click somewhere on desk top go to properites click appearance tab then click the effect button new window pops up uncheck the "use the following method to smooth screen fonts" box click ok

LastCall

I thought the top 2 should be unchecked isant that right? help Homer  :-\

nightperson

i have the first one check i thought it was suppose to be

SaintHiρρo

If you're not of what you currently have (this is for others who might be reading), you can always go to: http://www.pogocheats.net/info.php and they will let you know some of the info from your computer.

My Smooth Fonts are enabled and I don't have a problem with my auto.

LastCall

Night is the 1st one suppose to be checked my 2 top ones are unchecked << smooth edges and the one above it are unchecked   ::)

nightperson

well some ppl have both uncheck i have one my autos work get like it is go to the web site and see what it says the one hippo put up

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview