PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:46:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

double browsing problem

Started by silkyuk9,

Previous topic - Next topic

silkyuk9

hi, im trying to put all my tokens into one account via double browsing, ive downloaded firefox, but when i go into a poker room and try to sit at a table the table does not appear its like there is a pop up blocker or something stopping it. can any one help me out please.

Mary

put alow popups from pogo i use ff and works great for me i use ie and ff with no problems do the popup blocker that should work gl  O0

silkyuk9

Mary

at bottom of your game window on aol on ie on tool bar on top  :)

wattsmyname

Quote from: silkyuk9 on April 02, 2006, 01:30:22 PM
hi, im trying to put all my tokens into one account via double browsing, ive downloaded firefox, but when i go into a poker room and try to sit at a table the table does not appear its like there is a pop up blocker or something stopping it. can any one help me out please.

I have the same problem. I have tried everything. Please post what you did if you get it to work.

Thanks
Marjorie

Tori

I always use IE browser with one name...set the table up..pswd it etc...let it load..leave all windows open ..then open FF with other name..go to same room, table and sit (give pswd) let windows open...then minimize them all...except the game window itself...this has always worked for me.

Good luck

Mary

i do both ie and ff open and set up ff then ie also works great hope you get it fix soon for you  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview