This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES

Started by fancyfreefeet,

Previous topic - Next topic

fancyfreefeet

WHY are we not being more informed of these updates as they come out.   I just happened to see that there was an update to Squelchies - Sushi 1.4.   So I went through all the programs on the BH site again as I hadn't done that in a few weeks and also found some more updates that have not been mentioned here.  I realize the programmers might be busy updating or trying to keep up with the new games as they come out, but they have people helping them test these programs and it only takes a few minutes to come here and post what has been updated.   There was a suggestion that there be a thread that is just for any UPDATES OR NEW RELEASES, but there is not one yet.   If there was one, that would catch our eye better than the thread where people are having a problem with a program and maybe something about the update might be within that thrread.   If I am not having a problem, I don't always read those threads.   If I am having a problem, I will read it and nine chances out of 10 there is something about that particular program being updated.  Would just be easier if anything updated or new could be in a separate thread and just have it locked where nobody can respond, problems or comments can be done in another area.   

But I came across these that have been updated and nothing has been mentioned about them here:

PocketAce for Texas Holdem, Heartbeeps for Hearts, Matchmaker for Perfect Pair Sol updated to 2.5, and ThunderpopperII for Poppitt updated to V 2.9

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: fancyfreefeet on April 02, 2006, 03:20:05 PM
WHY are we not being more informed of these updates as they come out.   I just happened to see that there was an update to Squelchies - Sushi 1.4.   So I went through all the programs on the BH site again as I hadn't done that in a few weeks and also found some more updates that have not been mentioned here.  I realize the programmers might be busy updating or trying to keep up with the new games as they come out, but they have people helping them test these programs and it only takes a few minutes to come here and post what has been updated.   There was a suggestion that there be a thread that is just for any UPDATES OR NEW RELEASES, but there is not one yet.   If there was one, that would catch our eye better than the thread where people are having a problem with a program and maybe something about the update might be within that thrread.   If I am not having a problem, I don't always read those threads.   If I am having a problem, I will read it and nine chances out of 10 there is something about that particular program being updated.  Would just be easier if anything updated or new could be in a separate thread and just have it locked where nobody can respond, problems or comments can be done in another area.   

But I came across these that have been updated and nothing has been mentioned about them here:

PocketAce for Texas Holdem, Heartbeeps for Hearts, Matchmaker for Perfect Pair Sol updated to 2.5, and ThunderpopperII for Poppitt updated to V 2.9

It's rather simple. If something is working, why upgrade to a newer version when a) you won't be able to downgrade back to if it's not working like the previous one & b) it's working just fine for you? If people were to come to this site and see "blah blah blah has been updated to version 7.3" and then they download it, only for it not to work for them, they will then say "you gave me a broken product, how do I get my money back"... you don't upgrade if something is working just fine. It will then become too much of a hassle. Like when IE 7 becomes final... many people will download it and see it doesn't work the way they want it to, then they will all try to get IE 6 back. Can you imagine the mayhem they will go thru just to get it back?

Helen

Because sometimes what you're using still works just fine and you don't need to update. It can't be that hard for you to just check for new updates if you need them.

nightperson

if they work dont need to upgrade them only when you get something from oscar tell ya to ;D

nanners

Nymphy

ClingFree

Iceman007

it is simple to keep your old copy of any program.all you have to do when it calls for the cheat to be saved is save it as thunderpopper2.if that copy works better than thunderpopper,just delete the old version,if not delete the new version and keep your old version.that is what i do.

wattsmyname

Libra

Fancy?  If you're auto is working, don't worry about it.  Sometimes when you upgrade it screws up your auto and it doesn't work as well and sometimes not at all.  The only reason to upgrade is if the auto is not functioning to the best of it's ability.  If your auto is not running well or not running at all, then that's when you gotta do the research, ask for help and/or look for upgrades.  The first place to start is in the forum search.  When when you sign on to Pogocheats, click on forum and then click on search.  Type in the name of the auto and then nine times out of 10 you'll find the answers you're looking for.  

I hope this helps.   O0

Lib
PS.  People!  Not everyone is as adept at using this site as we are. I think we should all try to be a little less condescending when trying to help others.  When I first joined, I was too intimidated to ask a question due to some of the answers I read to other's questions. I mean, if I didn't know better, and I saw there was an upgrade?  I would assume (as most people would) that the upgrade would make my auto run smarter, faster, etc.  But, maybe I'm being too sensitive.  :-\

wattsmyname

nanners

Amen! SunnyLibra..I also hesitate to ask questions..

Mary

so true libra i know that from getting upgrades when other was workin fine then new one did`nt  :'(

wattsmyname

SunnyLibra I'm glad you decided to post. You sure make things very interesting around here.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 02, 2006, 06:25:10 PM
PS.  People!  Not everyone is as adept at using this site as we are. I think we should all try to be a little less condescending when trying to help others.  When I first joined, I was too intimidated to ask a question due to some of the answers I read to other's questions. I mean, if I didn't know better, and I saw there was an upgrade?  I would assume (as most people would) that the upgrade would make my auto run smarter, faster, etc.  But, maybe I'm being too sensitive.  :-\

Not being too sensitive at all.

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 02, 2006, 06:37:03 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 02, 2006, 06:25:10 PM

Not being too sensitive at all.

NOW I know why I couldn't finish my story!!! I've been staring at Duff again.  Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight.  I haven't slept well in three days.  And now I know why... I haven't been getting my nightly does of staring at Duff, and I was stuck staring at Tara's avatar, and that's enough to keep someone with necropsy up for a century! 

Did you search the forums?  See all the chit we said about you during your hiatus?   :)) :)) :))  You better go look, and don't be too sensitive whilst doing so!   :)) :)) :))  Just kidding.  Nothing but good things were said.  :-*

Lib
PS.  Help me with my story, Hippo.  I have writer's block.

Tara

My ass was sensitive to the tanning bed yesterday ...its still red...So yea I'm sensitive to  :P

Oh btw ...Hijacked !!!!!!!!!

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 02, 2006, 06:52:20 PM
My ass was sensitive to the tanning bed yesterday ...its still red...So yea I'm sensitive to  :P

Oh btw ...Hijacked !!!!!!!!!

Ugh ... last year when I tanned, I swear I had a candy cane azz .. striped n all  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview