Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 10:48:05 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 10:44:52 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 10:43:29 AM
Holy freakin guacamole....

This thread is need of a

Hijack................. O0

I had the BEST guacamole over the weekend at TGIFriday's .. it was perfect, just the right amount of cilantro ... sooo yummy

I love to eat there..They have a low carb menu and there low carb cheesecake is to die for  O0

Now you got my interest Tara......cheesecake!!

ClingFree

This thread is need of a

I had the BEST guacamole over the weekend at TGIFriday's .. it was perfect, just the right amount of cilantro ... sooo yummy

I love to eat there..They have a low carb menu and there low carb cheesecake is to die for  O0

I had their chicken quesadillas, and the guacamole was just soo darn good. I didnt have room for dessert, unless you count a bite of the kids dirt cup  :))

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 10:53:18 AM

This thread is need of a

I had their chicken quesadillas, and the guacamole was just soo darn good. I didnt have room for dessert, unless you count a bite of the kids dirt cup  :))

I am going to hijack a hijack here... :))  I can make some awesome Chicken Quesadillas...there fast and easy...I don't cook to much but I can make those...wanna come over and eat? 

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 11:00:29 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 10:53:18 AM

This thread is need of a

I am going to hijack a hijack here... :))  I can make some awesome Chicken Quesadillas...there fast and easy...I don't cook to much but I can make those...wanna come over and eat? 

Hell Yeah!!  I'll make the guacamole - It may not be as perfect as Fridays tho cuz I tend to overdo the cilantro .. then try to balance it out with the sea salt, and well sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt   :))   S

hades

lol im surprised i dont see one of taras recipes listed here  :))

BadgeHelpOscar

Most of the new things that get added to badgehelp will be silent releases. We go by the "google rule" as I have fondly named it. Google does the same thing when they release new things and updates. Too many people piling on top makes us crash. When people find out about it slowly it makes it easier on our tech support.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview