PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:47:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo mobile badges

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

badgemad

Ive just looked at the pogo mobile badges and then look really good but been as i live in the uk i will never be able to get them  :'(

Tara

Quote from: badgemad on April 02, 2006, 04:57:24 PM
Ive just looked at the pogo mobile badges and then look really good but been as i live in the uk i will never be able to get them  :'(

Don't feel bad... I live in the States and I won't either  :(

wattsmyname

I don't have them either. I wish I did, but I still refuse to get a cell phone.

Tracey

Quote from: badgemad on April 02, 2006, 04:57:24 PM
Ive just looked at the pogo mobile badges and then look really good but been as i live in the uk i will never be able to get them :'(

yes u can get them once they decide to let T-mobile and Virgin mobile do thier games ..as there is a option for those 2 networks .. so im hanging in there also lol

nightperson

i have a cell but prolly never get them but once o get all the ranks and badge in the regular games the i will get them till then  e5.gif>

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nightperson on April 02, 2006, 07:35:10 PM
i have a cell but prolly never get them but once o get all the ranks and badge in the regular games the i will get them till then  e5.gif>

It's really easy to finish the mobile games. You can play them while you're away from your computer... if you ever are.

.:HiJack:.

nightperson

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 02, 2006, 07:36:42 PM
Quote from: nightperson on April 02, 2006, 07:35:10 PM

It's really easy to finish the mobile games. You can play them while you're away from your computer... if you ever are.

.:HiJack:.

:)) :)) tes true but i can hide laptop at work no 1 knows im playing but cell that would be hard but will get them one of these days and if i try to play prolly get a call in the middle of the game

roxannevann

How can you find out what is available for Verizon and for your particular phone? r1.gif

Helen

Quote from: roxannevann on April 09, 2006, 01:44:54 PM
How can you find out what is available for Verizon and for your particular phone? r1.gif

Go to mobile games on Pogo and click on what provider you have.

roxannevann

daveandjenn2002

After my problems with Verizon of late, I looked at Cingular and I noticed that they make no mention of whether the Pogo games require airtime, the way Verizon does.  Does anyone have Cingular and the Pogo games.  If so, do they eat up airtime?  I use over half my minutes playing the stupid Pogo games.  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on April 09, 2006, 06:11:08 PM
After my problems with Verizon of late, I looked at Cingular and I noticed that they make no mention of whether the Pogo games require airtime, the way Verizon does.  Does anyone have Cingular and the Pogo games.  If so, do they eat up airtime?  I use over half my minutes playing the stupid Pogo games.  :))
Which is why I only play my mobile games on Nights (9:01pm - 5:59am) and Weekends (Friday 9:01pm - Monday 5:59am) with Verizon. Don't like using my minutes on the games!

Jewel

I have cingular and I got my phone to mainly play the pogo games.  As far as I can tell from my bill it does not use my airtime minutes and I play it anytime I wish.  I am being charged by the KBs that are transferred.  I hope this helps, I do not know very much about cell phones.

Lish

no airtime, just KB transferred to upload tokens.

Runner

I have Cingulair too!!  I already have some internet usage deal so I don't get charged for KB used..  lol  I have never seen a charge for minutes. 

Hippo you get through Harvest Mania yet?  Seems like it's taking forever!!

Helen

I'm still waiting impatiently for Sprint to add these games.  :-*

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: runner on April 10, 2006, 09:27:18 AM

I've completed it on one name. On my main name, I'm still 2 away from finishing that one. I stopped to get WordLife's Word Whomp badges. When I came back, I turned my focus to Tri-Peaks. I keep forgetting I haven't finished Harvest Mania for both of my names. I'll probably work on those within the next few weeks.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 10, 2006, 09:31:39 AM

I've completed it on one name. On my main name, I'm still 2 away from finishing that one. I stopped to get WordLife's Word Whomp badges. When I came back, I turned my focus to Tri-Peaks. I keep forgetting I haven't finished Harvest Mania for both of my names. I'll probably work on those within the next few weeks.

Wow, how do you juggle between that, Pogo and here? Do you ever sleep?? lol

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Helen on April 10, 2006, 09:34:50 AM

Believe it or not, I sleep more than I'm on Pogo. Whenever I'm away from the house, I'm playing my mobile games (except the Word Whomp, which I need my computer to help complete that game, lol). Tri-Peaks has been a pain in the arse for me since I first got that game months ago. Only 34% towards the final badge in that game. I want to complete it BEFORE Pogo release any more mobile games.

Helen

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 10, 2006, 09:38:11 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 10, 2006, 09:34:50 AM

Believe it or not, I sleep more than I'm on Pogo. Whenever I'm away from the house, I'm playing my mobile games (except the Word Whomp, which I need my computer to help complete that game, lol). Tri-Peaks has been a pain in the arse for me since I first got that game months ago. Only 34% towards the final badge in that game. I want to complete it BEFORE Pogo release any more mobile games.

Sounds like you have a nice schedule planned out!!

I so do wish Sprint would add the games. I refuse to switch cell companies. I'll just do without the mobile badges. UGH

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview