PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:39:31 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo mobile badges

Started by badgemad,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewel

Is there any word yet on when more mobile games might be released?

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Runner on April 10, 2006, 09:27:18 AM
I have Cingulair too!!  I already have some internet usage deal so I don't get charged for KB used..  lol  I have never seen a charge for minutes. 

Hippo you get through Harvest Mania yet?  Seems like it's taking forever!!

ya...the very first badge was only 4 or 5 games but this second one is taking a long time...i know it will take me forever to get all 5!!

Carol

Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on April 09, 2006, 06:11:08 PM
After my problems with Verizon of late, I looked at Cingular and I noticed that they make no mention of whether the Pogo games require airtime, the way Verizon does.  Does anyone have Cingular and the Pogo games.  If so, do they eat up airtime?  I use over half my minutes playing the stupid Pogo games.  :))
I have cingular and got the tri peaks mobile game. No air time minutes used just the data transfer. But cingular has a media package you can get to keep it down if you use it alot, I believe it is $10/month. I use pay per use and my total charge for my transferred kb's so far has been 27 cents lol.
Hope this helps.  ;::

Homer

Pogo has serious issues with their mobile servers. They need to fix the problem before releasing any new games on mobile. Unfortunately pogo seems to be blaming the mobile carriers for the failure to properly connect to their servers.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BigByrd

Quote from: Carol on August 26, 2006, 04:12:43 PM
Quote from: daveandjenn2002 on April 09, 2006, 06:11:08 PM
After my problems with Verizon of late, I looked at Cingular and I noticed that they make no mention of whether the Pogo games require airtime, the way Verizon does.  Does anyone have Cingular and the Pogo games.  If so, do they eat up airtime?  I use over half my minutes playing the stupid Pogo games.  :))
I have cingular and got the tri peaks mobile game. No air time minutes used just the data transfer. But cingular has a media package you can get to keep it down if you use it alot, I believe it is $10/month. I use pay per use and my total charge for my transferred kb's so far has been 27 cents lol.
Hope this helps.  ;::

Can you sign onto Tripeaks with Cingular.  I haven't been able to sign in for about three weeks.  I put in a call to Cingular and a report.  Nothing yet.  I still have the last two badges to complete.

Jewel

I can't sign in either, Bigbyrd.  I am in the middle of trying to get the last tri-peaks badge and now I am worried it won't be fixed at all.

Carol

Sorry you are having trouble with the tri peaks, I have not had any trouble getting in  :-X(knock wood). I was playing it last night and it was working ok.

swissmissy63

Jewel

Quote from: Carol on August 27, 2006, 01:31:51 AM
Sorry you are having trouble with the tri peaks, I have not had any trouble getting in  :-X(knock wood). I was playing it last night and it was working ok.

It let you get an actual jackpot spin in tri-peaks mobile through cingular?

Carol

Quote from: Jewel on August 27, 2006, 02:42:30 AM

Yes it did, I have only had it happen twice where I couldn't get the spin.

Jewel

Quote from: Carol on August 28, 2006, 04:14:44 AM
Quote from: Jewel on August 27, 2006, 02:42:30 AM

Yes it did, I have only had it happen twice where I couldn't get the spin.

Did you have tri-peaks on your phone prior to August 7? I was told that only people since then can connect. I am happy that you can still connect, I wish mine would connect again.

Lish

Quote from: Homer on August 26, 2006, 04:15:50 PM
Pogo has serious issues with their mobile servers. They need to fix the problem before releasing any new games on mobile. Unfortunately pogo seems to be blaming the mobile carriers for the failure to properly connect to their servers.

it's the whole "pass the buck" thing.  I used to be able to connect fine and now I can't- haven't been able to for a MONTH now.
>:(( >:((

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview