PlayBuddy
October 11, 2024, 06:29:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mole Miner

Started by PogoKaz,

Previous topic - Next topic

PogoKaz

I have just downloaded mole miner but keep getting the following

black pixel says to top typing the run of words rountine?

Does anyone know what this means?

The game wont go any further until i have clicked ok.

wattsmyname

I only got that while I was messing around with the key board or mouse while the auto was running.
It is an auto message not a Pogo message. They have not caught you using the auto. ;)

Mary

just turn on mm and let it run don`t touch mouse just let it be and will run fine O0  alot of agents you should not move your mouse  ;D

wattsmyname

Thats what I do  mama.  I run the heck out of them :)) :)) :))

PogoKaz

thanks :)  not touching anything, but I have an infra red mouse so maybe thats it, but at least its not pogo catching me out.

I've just bought the $150 dollar package yesterday evening and still awaiting the passwords, was panicing that i wouldnt be able to use them ........lol

wattsmyname

You will love all the autos. The 150 club is great. It won't take you long to get the hang of things. You will be an auto using pro like the rest of us. I think it took 5 or so days for me to start getting my codes after I bought the Package.

Tara

I bought quite a few autos before I bought the 150 last night...I put in 6 codes and got my passwords like in 3 minutes. It was so easy to do.  O0

Mary

you should`nt be waitin for codes when 150 member you get your own page to oder them as needed  O0

Tara

Quote from: mama on April 02, 2006, 07:03:04 PM
you should`nt be waitin for codes when 150 member you get your own page to oder them as needed  O0

Right when I paid in a matter of seconds the link comes with the page to put codes in and then its so easy...they have a place you just click...your codes are back in minutes...Its awesome

nightperson

i bought mine long ago which i would have waited for the 150.00 but alls good still buy them  ee2.1.gif

PogoKaz

It's been 48 hours and I'm still waiting for my codes.

The money has gone out of my paypal account but no codes :(

Mary

don`t know why you are waiting did`nt you get your link right after you paid??? look in your email should be a page with all your games on it all you do is put code3 in box and in a few seconds you get your code.. if you didnt send oscar an email sayin you are a 150 new member to get your page-link send your reciept with your email O0

wattsmyname

If you use PayPal the money will need to be cleared before you get your link. You and Badge Help will both get an e-mail from PayPal when this happens.

Tara

Quote from: kaziancob on April 03, 2006, 11:41:00 AM
It's been 48 hours and I'm still waiting for my codes.

The money has gone out of my paypal account but no codes :(

Did you just set up a new pay pal account?  If so that could take 3 days to verify your address...go to your paypal account and see if its cleared.

Sometimes you might want to check your spam email and see if the codes came right back.

Theres a few suggestions

BadgeHelpOscar

MoleMiner has been replaced by Whompdown. I am not publicly releasing this as I will be busy this week.....You heard it here first on pcheats.net
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

PogoKaz

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 03, 2006, 03:50:05 PM
MoleMiner has been replaced by Whompdown. I am not publicly releasing this as I will be busy this week.....You heard it here first on pcheats.net

whey hey and thankyou for your help, I now have my web page  :-*

but i missed out on the whompdown :(

Tara

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 03, 2006, 03:50:05 PM

I think you just made someones day  ;) >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview