PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:22:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Story about Pogo Cheats

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Ok.. I've decided to write a story about all of us here at Pogo Cheats.  I think I'll call it "As the Auto Turns Another Card"  Here's what I got so far....

One Tuesday, on a dark and dreary early Spring night, Foxx was watching American Idol.  All was going well, she really was diggin' the contestants, until all hell broke loose!  A  gigantic pickle came on stage disguised as a blonde haired ditz with a southern accent.  With microphone in hand, she charms the unsuspecting crowd with, "Haaah Y'ALL!  Ah'm gone sang a song for my grandpaw who's not it jay-ul, but, my dayidy is, an hay lahks cuntry mewsik, and soooo, ah'm gone sang this song for hay-im."

The Pickle sang her song, and the crowd was enchanted.  Foxx, however, saw through all the bull poopie and decided that something had to be done before everyone in the land of television was bamboozled and ultimately pickled.

Ok, that's all I got... Someone help me.  Tara?  Help me write the next part of this, will ya?  

Lib

Tara

Kellie was in her usual posistion begging Foxx not to come near her

Foxx stomped her way on stage to get a hold of Pickles...She had all she could take....She grabbed Pickles by her extentions and pulled them out one by one....Pickles was yelling and screaming ...Help me could one of my pimp daddys please help me...Foxx was so drunk...A few bodyguards came up on stage and arrested her....She was drunk and was taken to jail..Her picture was plastered all over the newspapers within the hour

and......

ClingFree

Foxx was only given one phone call. She tried the 1-800 # for Pogo, but the jail didn't have touch tone phones so she couldn't press 9 when it said "Press 9 for bail money."  As she stood staring at the phone she realized it was Tuesday night, tomorrow was badge day!!!  If she didn't get out of jail that night, she'd be behind on her challenges. She did the only thing any smart badge hound would do. She picked up the phone and dialed Moe's. She knew she could find Homer there. He put down his Duff, got off his stool .....

And ...

nightperson

that a boy homer you always come throught for us even thought it may cost you :))

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on April 02, 2006, 07:22:27 PM
Foxx was only given one phone call. She tried the 1-800 # for Pogo, but the jail didn't have touch tone phones so she couldn't press 9 when it said "Press 9 for bail money."  As she stood staring at the phone she realized it was Tuesday night, tomorrow was badge day!!!  If she didn't get out of jail that night, she'd be behind on her challenges. She did the only thing any smart badge hound would do. She picked up the phone and dialed Moe's. She knew she could find Homer there. He put down his Duff, got off his stool .....

And ...

Went to Tara's house to flip the sausages.  Homer has his priorities in order. He had two thoughts and was on a mission.  "I have to flip those sausages and then go bail Foxx out of jail.", he thought to himself as he got in his Pogo Mobile and screeched out of Duff's.  As he was driving, he realized he had spent all his money playing Lost Temple Poker at Duff's.  Oh boy, this was not going well.  Homer thought about who he could borrow money from and then a thought came to him as he ran his second red light, "SpiritWarrior!"  Her hubby has money set aside for bail!"  As Homer thanked his lucky Stellar Sweeper Stars, he picks up his Free Cell phone and dials Spirit Warrior.  "Spirit!  I'm in need of help right away!"  I have to go flip some sausages at Tara's but Foxx is in jail for slicing Pickles!  I have to bail her out in time for badge day tomorrow!"  SpiritWarrior thought about this for a minute, considered telling Homer "no, I will not forgo my bail money for that witchy woman." But, kindness prevailed, and SpiritWarrior agreed to loan Homer the money for Foxx's bail.  There was a one condition, though..............

SexySagittarian

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 02, 2006, 08:04:17 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 02, 2006, 07:22:27 PM

And ...

Went to Tara's house to flip the sausages.  Homer has his priorities in order. He had two thoughts and was on a mission.  "I have to flip those sausages and then go bail Foxx out of jail.", he thought to himself as he got in his Pogo Mobile and screeched out of Duff's.  As he was driving, he realized he had spent all his money playing Lost Temple Poker at Duff's.  Oh boy, this was not going well.  Homer thought about who he could borrow money from and then a thought came to him as he ran his second red light, "SpiritWarrior!"  Her hubby has money set aside for bail!"  As Homer thanked his lucky Stellar Sweeper Stars, he picks up his Free Cell phone and dials Spirit Warrior.  "Spirit!  I'm in need of help right away!"  I have to go flip some sausages at Tara's but Foxx is in jail for slicing Pickles!  I have to bail her out in time for badge day tomorrow!"  SpiritWarrior thought about this for a minute, considered telling Homer "no, I will not forgo my bail money for that witchy woman." But, kindness prevailed, and SpiritWarrior agreed to loan Homer the money for Foxx's bail.  There was a one condition, though..............

Homer would have to give Spirt free lifetime auto's and upgrades and promise to be a bertter friend to her than to Foxx....

Tara

So he agrees and zooms on over to get her....When he got there he couldn't believe his eyes...He stood there in shock  :o .... There was .........

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 02, 2006, 08:25:34 PM
OMG.....this is all too funny.

You have to add something on...come on Helen your turn

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 02, 2006, 08:24:31 PM
So he agrees and zooms on over to get her....When he got there he couldn't believe his eyes...He stood there in shock  :o .... There was .........

Poor little Kevin slipping out of the pickle costume and.....

Libra

Quote from: Helen on April 02, 2006, 08:26:31 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 02, 2006, 08:24:31 PM

Poor little Kevin slipping out of the pickle costume and.....

Homer screams, "KEVIN!!!"  How dare you impersonate a dead pickle?"  Then Homer had an epiphany... "WAIT!", he screams, "Zip it up Kevin!  Mabye we could convince the evil Penguins that Pickles is, fact, ALIVE!"  So, off Homer and Kevin go in their Turbo 21, super speedy Dice Derby car and race to the jail.

"Pickles is alive!  Alive and not sliced and diced!  She's right here!" Homer says as he pushes Kevin foward.  The Penguins gaurding Foxx's block were ready to release her, when Miss Netiquette steps up to do an exclusive for Show Biz Slots.  Kevin, seeing the lovely and talented Miss Netiquette immediately gives himself away by sporting a growth where Pickles do not sport growths.  "Fraud!" Miss Netiquette screams in horror.  "That is NOT Pickles!" As the crowd around them gasped, a Jigsaw Detective steps for forward and says......

Country Lady

And....and...OMG!!

Miranda Starr is the warden of this jail and she wants credit for the auto's she created.  "Give me my due", she screeches.  Miranda calls in reinforcements.  "Bucky! Dotty! Tex!
By this time all the commotion draws a crowd.  Mini's of every shape and color are milling around outside the door, waving their popo hats and chanting....

Country Lady

In the mean time, Foxx sitting in her cell with mouse in hand is counting her tokens and waiting.... Kevin is about to join her if he doesn't come up with a very good reason for impersonating a dead pickle. :-X

Country Lady

Homer is so confused now that he is running around with a lamp shade on his head and shaking his sausage :))

SexySagittarian

Quote from: Country Lady on April 02, 2006, 09:00:30 PM
Homer is so confused now that he is running around with a lamp shade on his head and shaking his sausage :))

Homer quickly reaches into Kevins Pickle suit to get the money to bail out Foxx only to find that it isn't money he has his hand on! He then pulls his hand away in in horror and quickly calls home to tell his SpadeMaid to bring his checkbook to the jail. She informs him that she can't leave the house because the only Dice Derby car left has a flat tire. Homer is thinking more of Moe's and several Duffs now than he is of Foxx but...

Tara

Ok...when you want something done around here you have to do it yourself....I catch a Aces Up plane  head out to Cali to get the wench cause apparently no one else is going to...I drop her off at Dotties Bingo / Salon Parlor so she can get pampered a little she looks like crap....Don't tell her but shes whining about as much as Tex Carter did when I gave him a wedgie. So I am leaving her ...its going to be up to someone else to take her from there.

I get back on the plane to head home and I stick my head in the cockpit to tell the pilot I am ready to go and OMG  Chads flying my plane....I run as fast as I can down the stairs and off that plane and......

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 10:58:44 AM
Ok...when you want something done around here you have to do it yourself....I catch a Aces Up plane  head out to Cali to get the wench cause apparently no one else is going to...I drop her off at Dotties Bingo / Salon Parlor so she can get pampered a little she looks like crap....Don't tell her but shes whining about as much as Tex Carter did when I gave him a wedgie. So I am leaving her ...its going to be up to someone else to take her from there.

I get back on the plane to head home and I stick my head in the cockpit to tell the pilot I am ready to go and OMG  Chads flying my plane....I run as fast as I can down the stairs and off that plane and......

Tara tripped. When she looked up she saw spears from Jungle Gin coming towards her. She had no idea what to think of it until she saw a skeleton with a I <3 Hippo Tshirt on. Hillary thought that Tara was Libb. It was a simpe case of mistaken identity. Tara tried explaining as the Spear Throwers tied her to a drum and threw her into a ship with Meep. When she finally came to ....

SexySagittarian

Meep was busy in the cockpit. Nobody was paying attention to her. She seized the opportunity to jump ship and run as far as her scared, shaky legs would carry her. As she surveyed her surroundings she realized she was on the Ducky Nebula. She yelled for Bobby (she had heard that he came here to find the questions and answers for his trivia contests). "Booby help me....Please Bobby, I need you", she continued to yell as loud as she could...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview