PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:39:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A Story about Pogo Cheats

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I can see how a mistake may have been made. We have an option to lock/unlock a topic by simply clicking on a button. This button happens to be directly under a link I use to navigate the forum. I believe the option was clicked by accident. Now with that being said I think we can move on.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 05, 2006, 08:24:34 PM
I can see how a mistake may have been made. We have an option to lock/unlock a topic by simply clicking on a button. This button happens to be directly under a link I use to navigate the forum. I believe the option was clicked by accident. Now with that being said I think we can move on.

I was in another thread, typed my response and there was a pop up telling me that I locked the topic. I didn't know I had such power, lol. I tried again to post and boom, it went through the 2nd time, lol.

Homer

Quote from: Helen on April 05, 2006, 08:35:34 PM

I was in another thread, typed my response and there was a pop up telling me that I locked the topic. I didn't know I had such power, lol. I tried again to post and boom, it went through the 2nd time, lol.

You didn't lock it. That was me seeing what would happen if I accidentally hit the lock button. I unlocked it a second or two later.

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 05, 2006, 08:37:15 PM

You didn't lock it. That was me seeing what would happen if I accidentally hit the lock button. I unlocked it a second or two later.

And here I thought I had some wonderful magical power......sigh!!!

wattsmyname

Quote from: Helen on April 05, 2006, 08:38:08 PM
Quote from: Homer on April 05, 2006, 08:37:15 PM

And here I thought I had some wonderful magical power......sigh!!!

:)) :))

SexySagittarian

I didn't even know it was locked....I thought you all mhadf abandoned me here! :o :oo ee2.gif :))

Helen

Quote from: PogoSlave on April 05, 2006, 10:46:11 PM
I didn't even know it was locked....I thought you all mhadf abandoned me here! :o :oo ee2.gif :))

Did you get locked in or locked out?? lol

SexySagittarian

Libra

Ah god.  The more I read this, the funnier it gets!!!!!  Holy cripes but we're a talented group!!!

foxx

OMG...you guys are too much... :))

But Tara...That pic of me in the pokey...I am sorry sista...but Foxx has never looked that bad...

nightperson

Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 03:55:00 AM
Quote from: PogoSlave on April 05, 2006, 10:46:11 PM

Did you get locked in or locked out?? lol

homer only lock in and out subjects :)) :))

Libra

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 06:56:17 PM

But Tara...That pic of me in the pokey...I am sorry sista...but Foxx has never looked that bad...

It was hysterical.. We'd all write something and then post, but then someone would post before us, so we'd have to delete what we'd wrote and start over.  It was friggin' hysterical! 

See?  All this in the time you were gone... Pretty amazing, huh?

No one got a freakin' badge all week!  :)) :)) :))  too busy on here! Thank God for Autos.

foxx

Lib?  Do I smell?  Everyone ran away since I came back...lol

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 07:04:20 PM

It was hysterical.. We'd all write something and then post, but then someone would post before us, so we'd have to delete what we'd wrote and start over.  It was friggin' hysterical! 

No one got a freakin' badge all week!  :)) :)) :))  too busy on here! Thank God for Autos.

Would be kinda cool to start from scratch again and have Foxx's input. Would be pretty funny 2nd time around too. :)) :))

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 07:05:28 PM

<sniff><smiff> ... nope ya dont stink!

Libra

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 07:05:53 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 07:04:20 PM

Would be kinda cool to start from scratch again and have Foxx's input. Would be pretty funny 2nd time around too. :)) :))

Well, when someone gets inspired, feel free to start another story.  Foxx is outta the pokey now, so we'd have to do something different.  Maybe a wedding story?  Hippo could be the storyline or something.

foxx

Quote from: ClingFree on April 07, 2006, 07:06:51 PM
Quote from: foxx on April 07, 2006, 07:05:28 PM

<sniff><smiff> ... nope ya dont stink!

O0  sweet...I was worried...

Homer

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 06:54:32 PM
Ah god.  The more I read this, the funnier it gets!!!!!  Holy cripes but we're a talented group!!!

Don't use the CRIPES! word around here. We don't know if pogo's problems are contagious.  :P :))

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 07, 2006, 07:35:35 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 07, 2006, 06:54:32 PM

Don't use the CRIPES! word around here. We don't know if pogo's problems are contagious.  :P :))

If they are we be in deep chit!!! :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview