PlayBuddy
October 11, 2024, 12:21:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

rackem up no longer works

Started by inkdoctortat2s,

Previous topic - Next topic

inkdoctortat2s

i purchased rackem up about 6 months ago.  It has worked fine untill about a week ago when it stopped working.  The program loads up but no longer recognises the table.  Ive tried reinstalling it but to no avail. Any idea how I can get it to work again?

Thank you

Thoroughly stumped....

The program at badge help is the same as program.(rackem up) I downloaded that version after deleting the one on my computer and re entered the pw and still the program still states that highstakes table not found.  Its a registered version and still doesnt work. It worked fine when I first bought it for about 6 months then it just quit working.

badgemad

Badgehelp have updated it and changed it to HighStakesPoolAimer goto badgehelp and redownload  O0 hope this helps >:D

C~M

Yes, it was changed BadgeMad, but the aimer is still available on the PC download page.  If you go to BH, it is the aimer you are talking about, but it says this about it:

We are in the process of completely redoing HighStakesPoolAimer so it is FULL AUTO. Expected release for this is probably in December of 2006.
It is now just an aimer and truthfully not that good. This is a definite TRY BEFORE YOU BUY program.
This is a pogo pool cheat or as commonly called a pogo pool aimer.

On BH there is no mention of rackem, but there is a download link that is active thru PC's download page.

I don't think either work and would never pay for them considering Pogo has that aimer line that works just as good.  I am sure when BH updates it, that it will be great as always.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview