PlayBuddy
October 11, 2024, 12:18:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is pogo down

Started by mandw,

Previous topic - Next topic

mandw

Tara

wattsmyname

Helen

I got kicked out of my room but I'm playing again now.

ClingFree

mandw

holly222

Im having same problem, got kicked of table and saids cant contact pogo!!

IndianLover

I got the boot also, and now saying i cannot connect to server grrr

holly222

Probably a hickup........ wish they were sneekin on another new game........ but I doubt it.........

Tracey

its been up and down for me for the past half hour ..so its not ur pc

Tara

I have been playing all day and haven't had a problem...Maybe you have AOL? and somethings wrong?

wattsmyname

It could be that Pogo is having a problem with the game you are playing.

mandw

well I have been having trouble with my computer and also the speed has gone wayyyyyyyyy down  :(  I tried restoring it, but it did something to my virus program, so I had to undo it.  and now whenever I go to pogo it says page cannot be displayed.

I don't have AOL and I wasnt in a game, went in to finish a badge and couldn't even get in

nanners

Tracey

Quote from: mandw on April 02, 2006, 05:31:06 PM
well I have been having trouble with my computer and also the speed has gone wayyyyyyyyy down  :(  I tried restoring it, but it did something to my virus program, so I had to undo it.  and now whenever I go to pogo it says page cannot be displayed.

I don't have AOL and I wasnt in a game, went in to finish a badge and couldn't even get in

well im not on aol either and i couldnt get into pogo .. also it was sayin page could not be displayed and at times it was taking its time to load .. but im in pogo now .. dont worry about it .. its just pogo as usual

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview