This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost Temple Poker - General Info & Ranks

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

wow im almost on rank 8 woohooo ya right token taking game that should be the name of it :)) :))

mog

i  m stuck on rank 4. my stats says i've won 110k. but i don't think i've won that much. after a while pogo nicks 90% of the winnings.  :(

nightperson

yup iy might say that but you lost alot to i just want the ranks get them tokens back in another game

qtass

:D :D Lost Temple  ha ha ha....rank 4 have to play 1440 more games for rank 5 and this goes to 50?...got shorted for 10 to 15000 today...oh well once you r addicted thats it .... :P

mog

Quote from: nightperson on March 31, 2006, 05:02:37 PM
yup iy might say that but you lost alot to i just want the ranks get them tokens back in another game

your are right. i am LOSING tokens all the time. it makes no mistake when you place your wager. but you don't get the amount you should be getting when you win. it's like poppit except i m not cheating!!!

ee4.gif happy easter everyone

thirteendown

Perhaps the amount of tokens that it says you won in your stats are truly all the tokens that you have won in that game...but without subtracting your bets each time.  It might add up correctly with each bet, such as winning 90 but betting 63..so you just win 27.  It adds 27 tokens to your total, but in your stats it will count the 90 as a win.   Just a guess..I could be wrong. 

Helen

Quote from: thirteendown on April 01, 2006, 10:34:49 AM
Perhaps the amount of tokens that it says you won in your stats are truly all the tokens that you have won in that game...but without subtracting your bets each time.  It might add up correctly with each bet, such as winning 90 but betting 63..so you just win 27.  It adds 27 tokens to your total, but in your stats it will count the 90 as a win.   Just a guess..I could be wrong. 

I think there is a major glitch in the winning and losing of tokens. They sure are taking more than they give. When I see it's going backwards, I leave and come back in the room and it's working right again.

nightperson

well i see that is it really taken them tokens i guess pogo want some of them back :)) :))

nightperson

i play the max, what does every1 else bet on this game i have tried on all 3 to me there is no different on the amount you bet  ee4.gif
the payout is different but what do you think is the best amount to play on

Nymphy

I was playing this game last night with my husband and when he won 1925 tokens twice, but when you watched the token amount I already had and after the amount was added to it, it didnt add up. Any big amount were not adding up, when he won 200 tokens, he got paid 60 and when he got the 1000 from the bonus game, he got 120. Keep an eye out for that really.  Beware, It was so pissing me off, I came right here. lol

Helen

Quote from: nymphy on April 02, 2006, 10:55:26 AM
I was playing this game last night with my husband and when he won 1925 tokens twice, but when you watched the token amount I already had and after the amount was added to it, it didnt add up. Any big amount were not adding up, when he won 200 tokens, he got paid 60 and when he got the 1000 from the bonus game, he got 120. Keep an eye out for that really.  Beware, It was so pissing me off, I came right here. lol

If that happens, you have to leave and come back and it will start adding them right for a while. It's just a glitch in the game that really needs fixed!!

hades

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 02, 2006, 12:58:20 PM
they shouldnt have released it yet  :x

I agree!! I heard we can expect shufflebump this week. If so, hope they have all the bugs worked out!!

Nymphy

if you were actually getting the pay outs you thought you were when playing this game, tehn you would want to stay and play a few rounds but you end up wagering out more then you are getting back, Even tho you win 1000 tokens and it says you won that many, when you watch your tokens go up, infact they go up say 120 instead of 1000. Im greedy. Gimme my damn tokens.

Helen

Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 05:05:36 AM
Quote from: nightperson on March 30, 2006, 04:39:58 AM
does that get your ranks faster was just wondering ty for info e4.gif>

Yea ...theres  glitch in it...I don't know how fast you will rank up...but the auto works good and pretty fast too   e5.gif>

Is it really a glitch or just a quick way to play the game?

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 02, 2006, 05:07:52 PM
Quote from: Tara on March 30, 2006, 05:05:36 AM
Quote from: nightperson on March 30, 2006, 04:39:58 AM
does that get your ranks faster was just wondering ty for info e4.gif>

Yea ...theres  glitch in it...I don't know how fast you will rank up...but the auto works good and pretty fast too   e5.gif>

Is it really a glitch or just a quick way to play the game?

I heard people were taping...( yes taping ) there enter key down and letting it play like that...lmao

Nymphy

thats what they do to the gambling machines at the bars, put the ciggerette tab in the button so it will stay down and just play over and over and over again. I dont find tho the enter key really makin you win at all.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nymphy on April 02, 2006, 05:41:26 PM
thats what they do to the gambling machines at the bars, put the ciggerette tab in the button so it will stay down and just play over and over and over again. I dont find tho the enter key really makin you win at all.

Don't need to win... just advance rank!

mog

finally made rank 10 tonight BY HAND! i have to say i don't like the game at all. the animation is too long and gets boring fast. the bonus round is repetitive. and the free play you get every 50 hands is stupid. all that it does is to stop you using the "hold down enter key trick". also the glitch is deadly, if you are not getting the amount of token you should be getting, leave the room and re-enter.  i keeping jumping out and in rooms every 100-200 hands.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview