Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost Temple Poker - General Info & Ranks

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

Helen

Quote from: mog on April 27, 2006, 03:15:21 PM
the glitch has been fixed. (maybe old news now) you WILL get the right amount of tokens back when you win/lose.

I quit paying attention to the amount of tokens because it was taking away from playing time so I never noticed that it was fixed.   :)) :))    Thanks for the info!!!  O0

hades

Jonathan

yay its fixed maybe after mom gets off the laptop i will play for a while lol

Sassy

if anyone is doing the Now thats a challenge badge there's a glitch in Lost Temple Poker.  When the boulder goes over your head and off the side of the bridge click on the screen and it will advance you one spot.  Also for anyone that doesn't have an "auto" for this program and you just want to go through the ranks press bet one and click on deal while holding down your enter key.  As long as you hold your enter key down it will continue dealing and drawing until you get to the free play award then you have to click ok.  So every 50 games you have to press ok.  Hope this helps someone.  :;'

Mr. Scandalous

damnit, and I played 22,000 games freehand! I wish I knew about this sooner... thanks. O0

Sassy

Mr. Scandalous

Quote from: Sassy on June 13, 2006, 10:23:49 PM
Sorry, lol I just found out about them myself lol  :;'

that's okay. I tried doing something like that before with the spacebar key and it didn't work out too well, so I just gave up and clicked every hand, now something new to try.  :)

bobby

Sassy

hades

Lynne

thanks for the tip, now if i just remember it when i do the challenge

all-in36

ive been doing that for a while with a stapler holding down my enter key, the only bad thing is the ranks still take forever   :'((

hades

tigereyes

That is a very nice tip Sassy. I'll have to give that a try.

Spawn O Satan

every morning as i'm getting ready for work i have my box of poker chips weighing down my enter key. I come check on it every 5mins or so to get past that free spin nonesense and away it goes. figure i'll be done by Christmas, haha

Tamara

Thank you for the tip Sassy. I'll also give it a try.  ;::

Ethan_Hawley

Yeah, that is a good tip.

....now...does anyone have any good tips for holding down the enter key on a laptop?

Sassy

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 16, 2006, 08:28:11 PM
Yeah, that is a good tip.

....now...does anyone have any good tips for holding down the enter key on a laptop?

Tape it down maybe? lmao

:;'

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview