Main Menu

Lost Temple Poker - General Info & Ranks

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Quote from: Sassy on June 16, 2006, 09:57:10 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on June 16, 2006, 08:28:11 PM
Yeah, that is a good tip.

....now...does anyone have any good tips for holding down the enter key on a laptop?

Tape it down maybe? lmao

:;'

I thought the same thing, duct tape will hold down anything.

hades

Sassy

Mr. Scandalous

God, you guys are such PERVERTS! j/k  :P

I should try that and try to finish that stupid game. I played the Premium challenge three times and I finished it up to rank 20 with about 900 more times to spin til rank 21. That game is just so stupid - I only liked it the first day it came out, just can't stand sitting there for six hours playing it over and over to only achieve one new rank.

Jewel

The enter key on my laptop can be held down by sticking the tip of a pen cap into the side of it...might be worth a try.

Lynne

Quote from: Sassy on June 13, 2006, 10:10:10 PM
When the boulder goes over your head and off the side of the bridge click on the screen and it will advance you one spot. 

I just tried that and it went backwards one spot.  >:((

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on July 06, 2006, 10:57:40 AM
Quote from: Sassy on June 13, 2006, 10:10:10 PM
When the boulder goes over your head and off the side of the bridge click on the screen and it will advance you one spot. 

I just tried that and it went backwards one spot.  >:((

Ruh-Roh....Looks like the Bridezilla is coming out... :o

:-*

Lynne

Quote from: foxx on July 06, 2006, 10:59:41 AM

[/quote]

:P Whateva

foxx

Quote from: Lynne on July 06, 2006, 11:20:24 AM

:P Whateva
[/quote]

Hee!  Ya know I am just kidding, right?   :-*

Lynne

:P yes  :-* No bridezilla yet. The only person to see "her" would be my mother  :)))

Lynne

Gawd this game sucks. 8/30, probably would have had it by now had I remembered about it when I was doing the weekly challenge, and I'm stuck doin it by hand  :'((

hades

BadgeBabe

I don't like this game, so maybe I am not the one to be handing out tips for the weekly badge.
With that caveat posted, however, I would like to tell you what I did. I watched the auto over and over, and it took FOREVER for it to get the badge.

So, when I did the challenge on my " reserve" account, I did it manually. I found that the best way was to get ONE pair up on anything, and that gave me the very best chance of getting 4 of a kind.
Of course, this doesn't count when you have a Royal on the board, but in almost every other combo of cards, I never got 4 of a kind or better.
Only when I bet with 1 pair.
It took me about an hour by hand, can't say how long it took with the Multi Max auto because I went to sleep watching it, LOL. Way over an hour, though because the cheat is designed to win BADGES, not combos of moves like this challenge. :)

GLTA!!

hades

my gf was playing for her badge today and in two hands got like thirty nine of the hundred.

SugarBear

Holding down the enter key works but you sure lose the tokens.  It's not like you just lose the one that you bet.  I lost a BUNCH.  You can see them going down so fast it makes your head  :ooo

wattsmyname

If you bet 1 your really betting 21 it's 1 per hand and you play 21 hands at a time.

xsquezme

I only play hands that come up with a 3 of a kind or higher. That is the best way to get a 4 of a kind. Other than that I just hit enter. Moves faster. lol I will also keep the advance cards just for the extra tokens I am losing.

SugarBear

Oh, you're so right.  Why didn't I figure that out.  Anyway, I lost a bunch of tokens.   :o

jeffy

i finally hit rank 50 yesterday i was so sick of this game i left my hands played at 170,000
pogo needs to learn how to add tokens in this game also it says ive won over 5 million
but i cant tell by my total lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview