Lost Temple Poker - General Info & Ranks

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

ClingFree

Quote from: foxx on March 29, 2006, 07:35:59 AM
Quote from: hades on March 29, 2006, 07:33:26 AM
sure gang up on me  :-[

*ignores freaky foxx too*

...go ahead and ignore us...who ya gonna have fun with? 

*runs over and high-five's cling*

*  ^5 right back atcha

Tara

Quote from: hades on March 29, 2006, 07:37:16 AM
well i could have endless fun makin jokes about tara if im ignoring you guys  :P

Awe man your going to make me do it...Just cause I didn't want your naked pictures doesn't mean you have to be mean to me....Someone here will accept them I am sure....Im just not into naked pictures...sorry honey    :o >:D

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on March 29, 2006, 07:43:19 AM
well i could have endless fun makin jokes about tara if im ignoring you guys  :P

Awe man your going to make me do it...Just cause I didn't want your naked pictures doesn't mean you have to be mean to me....Someone here will accept them I am sure....Im just not into naked pictures...sorry honey    :o >:D

Okay thats a DOUBLE gigglesnort!

foxx

BURN!   :))    :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: foxx on March 29, 2006, 07:47:37 AM

BURN!   :))    :))

I second that.... that was a good one!  :))

hades

lol tara at least make it believeable  >:D

if you were offered naked pics youd suck em up like a vacuum  :-X

SaintHiρρo

This is why I love Pogo (talk about a turn of the current hijacked topic). They've release this game and it's getting very little attention. I noticed the number of players was still very low before the challenges started and normally you see at least 2000 people playing BEFORE Pogo makes an official announcement. Heck, even now we're not talking about the game but instead we're talking about nude photos of Hades with animals, silly puddy & some apple pie. I think Pogo should have made some announcement EARLY this morning and help get people's mind off of Shuffle Bump! Maybe it's just me.

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on March 29, 2006, 07:54:05 AM
This is why I love Pogo (talk about a turn of the current hijacked topic). They've release this game and it's getting very little attention. I noticed the number of players was still very low before the challenges started and normally you see at least 2000 people playing BEFORE Pogo makes an official announcement. Heck, even now we're not talking about the game but instead we're talking about nude photos of Hades with animals, silly puddy & some apple pie. I think Pogo should have made some announcement EARLY this morning and help get people's mind off of Shuffle Bump! Maybe it's just me.

Ugh .. First you get a SONG stuck in my head, and now you give me THAT visual ?!?!?  Ooh youre soo grounded.

hades

Heck, even now we're not talking about the game but instead we're talking about nude photos of Hades with animals

heyyy dont call tara an animal  :-X she has feelings too now  :))

Libra

Stuffle Humps finally came out?  Figures they'd do it on badge day. 

Did anyone see that truck?

Lib

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 29, 2006, 07:57:00 AM
[

Lib

nooo Lost Temple =\

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on March 29, 2006, 07:58:39 AM
[

Lib

nooo Lost Temple =\

Ohhhh!  Gawd.  I tried to solve all of life's problems last night. 

hades

Tara

You should of caught the early bird special  :)) :)) :))

foxx

Lib

What truck?  (OMG...I hope that didn't sound like you know who...) 
ps...congrats lib..500....

Runner

this game is a token maker

i have won over 10,000 tokens in less than 30 minutes..

Libra

Quote from: foxx on March 29, 2006, 08:06:13 AM

Lib

The truck that HIT ME!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'(  See my quote???  I tried to solve all life's problems last night.  It worked for a while  :))  I think... I honestly don't remember.  

And holy mother of badges!  Two challenges and three personals and a new game with ranks??? In one day?? With a hangover?  

Gawd.  

I want my mommy...  :'(  OR a back rub (hold the butter)

Libra
Who is NEVER drinking again.

ClingFree

LOL .. poor Lib

If I dont get moving Im never gonna get a single badge, too busy with songs visuals and games .. Sheesh.

bubblegum

The truck that HIT ME!!!  :'( :'( :'( :'(  See my quote???  I tried to solve all life's problems last night.  It worked for a while  :))  I think... I honestly don't remember.  
And holy mother of badges!  Two challenges and three personals and a new game with ranks??? In one day?? With a hangover?  
Gawd.  
Libra

:)) hey I did send you a pogo mail about lost temple poker.  Already on rank one in there before I gave up and working on cribbage

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on March 29, 2006, 08:13:27 AM

Lib

Gawd.  

Libra

Omg don't you just  <3 Lib when shes hungover?   lmao@hold the butter

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview