Main Menu

Lost Temple Poker - General Info & Ranks

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

Nymphy

Nymphy

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 02, 2006, 06:23:35 PM
Quote from: nymphy on April 02, 2006, 05:41:26 PM
thats what they do to the gambling machines at the bars, put the ciggerette tab in the button so it will stay down and just play over and over and over again. I dont find tho the enter key really makin you win at all.

Don't need to win... just advance rank!

A lil bottle of perfume, sitting on the ENTER key while ranking it up and me in the other room, Im LOVIN this.

Spawn O Satan

when i do that though it stops every 50 hands because of the free spin. how are you getting around that so it doesnt stop?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: mog on April 02, 2006, 07:56:32 PM
finally made rank 10 tonight BY HAND! i have to say i don't like the game at all. the animation is too long and gets boring fast. the bonus round is repetitive. and the free play you get every 50 hands is stupid. all that it does is to stop you using the "hold down enter key trick". also the glitch is deadly, if you are not getting the amount of token you should be getting, leave the room and re-enter.  i keeping jumping out and in rooms every 100-200 hands.

I agree with you, its a boring game I usually play till I get at least the 1st badge when I don't like a game but I'm not sure I'll be bothering with this one.........takes way too long for the 1st badge >:(

Now don't u all jump at me and tell me not to play it if I don't like it  :P ee4.gif :))

BigTim

Nymphy

Just put something on your ENTER button to hold it down and walk away.
far far away

Nymphy

not sure, someone here will have that answer for you. Just come back to the computer every commercial to get it past that. Other then that sorry

Jonathan

Helen

Quote from: nymphy on April 03, 2006, 08:08:42 AM
Just put something on your ENTER button to hold it down and walk away.
far far away

The enter button on your keyboard? What does this do?

scorpios

the enter button plays the game automatically, but you lose alot of tokens.

Nymphy

u do loose alot of tokens even when you have it on the lowest. but the game will take forever and just do the commercial thing to get through it. Who cares about how many tokens it takes, once ur up there in ranks and never have to do the thing again, it will all be worth it. You can pick tokens up other places.

ClingFree

Quote from: scorpios on April 03, 2006, 08:53:31 AM
the enter button plays the game automatically, but you lose alot of tokens.

Maybe its just me .. but that could be a quicker way to dump tokens than the mini mall?

Tara

I know...I am all for the badges..who cares about tokens....I just need those for my mini...shes a greedy witch when it comes to shopping ::)

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 05:42:20 PM
I know...I am all for the badges..who cares about tokens....I just need those for my mini...shes a greedy witch when it comes to shopping ::)

My mini is so boring. I just havent had much imagination lately with her.

nightperson

ya i have watcg it really close you lose the amount you win but it is very buggie to me pogo need to fixed it alot of my friend has lost 100,000 and not showing nothing on there win in there tokens show i have won 200,000 more then what i have loss but not to the show of my tokens i have loss double what i have win yes i know the different from betting and winings but look at you win to your loss you will see

scorpios

is there any way to stop the free play, meaning not to play it?? anyone know?

ClingFree

Quote from: scorpios on April 03, 2006, 07:11:57 PM
is there any way to stop the free play, meaning not to play it?? anyone know?

Not that Im aware of

ClingFree

Quote from: scorpios on April 03, 2006, 07:18:55 PM
:-\ grrrrrr.........

Dont shoot the messenger!!! I get myself in enough trouble around here!  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview