Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lost Temple Poker - General Info & Ranks

Started by ~TJ~,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kelly

Helen

I'd rather be losing tokens than money on the real thing!!!  :))

wattsmyname

I don't even try to win. I just wedge something (watch band) in beside of the enter key to hold it down and come back every 50 hands remove and put it back.

Helen

You can also use the enter key on the number pad and set something heavy down on the edge of it!!  :))

wattsmyname

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 09:31:17 PM
You can also use the enter key on the number pad and set something heavy down on the edge of it!!  :))

Thats the one I wedge my watch band in :)) :))

Helen

LOL, ok!! I just thought it would be easier to set something on it.

wattsmyname

Quote from: Helen on April 17, 2006, 09:34:48 PM

LOL, ok!! I just thought it would be easier to set something on it.

It just might I'll give it a try :))

Thanks for the tip

Tookie Tookie

I don't know if this has been posted before, but when you get to the bonus game, click on all the sections and try to find the Ace. (It's the Ace they replace with the token card.) If you find the Ace, play out that section and you'll get the royal & 1150.

Kelly

I got my 1st 5 of a kind on the main draw tonight....15,750 tokens...I was so excited...but no special badge for this....bummer....but still awesomely awesome!!

Mary

Helen

Quote from: KsArt on April 20, 2006, 09:48:14 PM
I got my 1st 5 of a kind on the main draw tonight....15,750 tokens...I was so excited...but no special badge for this....bummer....but still awesomely awesome!!

That is awesome. WTG  :D

CrystalDawn

:;"  i was in a lost temple room and i missed a supposly "glitch" in this lost temple :-\ i only caught the end of this i been looking but can't seem to find any peeps heard or no....... ;:"

SaintHiρρo

There is no glitch in this game to speak of that we know yet. If you're ever unsure of a glitch in a game and think it might have been mentioned here, you may always use the search button above and type in key words like "Lost Temple Glitch" or "glitch".

Helen

There was a glitch when the game first opened but it wasn't a good one. After playing for a short time, instead of giving you the proper amount of tokens for your winning hand, it would seriously short-change you on what you should have gotten. This is the only glitch that I've heard of.

CrystalDawn

O0  thank you both for the quickest response ever i seen on here ;::  <3

Helen

Quote from: carrieiam on April 22, 2006, 09:02:28 AM
O0  thank you both for the quickest response ever i seen on here ;::  <3

You're very welcome Carrie. At least now you know and won't keep searching for a glitch. Although, sometimes after a game is out for a while, glitches are found totally by mistake. You can always keep checking back here for possible future updates.  O0

Kelly

I don't think this is a glitch but I do know when your in the bonus area click around on different rows until you find the ace (hopefully you don't find the gold card 1st)...once you find the ace...thats the row that has the royal flush(because there is only one ace) so continue uncovering those cards and wala you get the big bonus...also this may have been posted before but I didn't know.I heard about this in a room at pogo...I have also tryed it and yes it works everytime...IF you find the ace first that is!

mog

the glitch has been fixed. (maybe old news now) you WILL get the right amount of tokens back when you win/lose.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview