PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 08:15:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Virus found please help

Started by simpsons99,

Previous topic - Next topic

simpsons99

Hello anyone that can help me ..

I've only downloaded from BH  all of a suddan i have a Virus
it from  fastmatchinstall.exe  ? 

thanks everyone

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: simpsons99 on April 03, 2006, 05:20:30 PM

thanks everyone

I went to Norton & McAfee and they don't have any information about that virus. Do you have any other information about this "fastmatchinstall.exe" file?

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 05:23:25 PM

thanks everyone

I went to Norton & McAfee and they don't have any information about that virus. Do you have any other information about this "fastmatchinstall.exe" file?

I googled, which is my 2nd fave thing to do .. and nothing there either

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 05:24:45 PM

thanks everyone

LoL, I like to google too. I like to enter my name and just see it there. There is actually a lot of real info on me out there... scary! (and no, I'm not giving my real name out to ANYONE ever!)

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 05:25:55 PM

thanks everyone

LoL, I like to google too. I like to enter my name and just see it there. There is actually a lot of real info on me out there... scary! (and no, I'm not giving my real name out to ANYONE ever!)

Lol .. Imagine THAT game of hide and seek!  Ive tried googling me, but it wasnt me - but its okay. I'm okay with the fact that I'm the star in my own little world! ... Okay done hijacking I swear?

Back to the virus ......

simpsons99

thats the file  it came from ....   but it's a WIN32:Trojan-ge   ...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on April 03, 2006, 05:27:16 PM

thanks everyone

Lol .. Imagine THAT game of hide and seek!  Ive tried googling me, but it wasnt me - but its okay. I'm okay with the fact that I'm the star in my own little world! ... Okay done hijacking I swear?

Back to the virus ......

That was my 1st thought when you said "google"... this is being hijacked.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: simpsons99 on April 03, 2006, 05:29:04 PM
thats the file  it came from ....   but it's a WIN32:Trojan-ge   ...

Well "fastmatchinstall.exe" isn't a file from BadgeHelp.com. If your virus is from that file, it had to been downloaded elsewhere.

simpsons99

ClingFree

Did you search for the file on your PC to see WHERE it is?

hades

SaintHiρρo

If you don't have any anti-virus software on your computer, you may try this site: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

I haven't used them in a while but I know the link still works. It's a free online virus-scan site and will help in the removal of your virus if you can't delete it yourself.

simpsons99

I tryed finding the file    but it's can'nt find it ....   It's in My Anivirus chest for 2 places

ClingFree

Quote from: simpsons99 on April 03, 2006, 05:35:02 PM
I tryed finding the file    but it's can'nt find it ....   It's in My Anivirus chest for 2 places

If YOUR antivirus isnt letting you delete it .. then use the link Hippo suggests, its on -line and it will help walk you thru deleting or at least quarantining (Hmm way spelled badly) the file.

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 05:34:11 PM
If you don't have any anti-virus software on your computer, you may try this site: http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

I haven't used them in a while but I know the link still works. It's a free online virus-scan site and will help in the removal of your virus if you can't delete it yourself.

nightperson

thanks everyone

oh come on hippo we want to look to  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nightperson on April 03, 2006, 06:14:25 PM

thanks everyone

Fine fine you've convinced me (wasn't hard was it?). Just go to google and type in "Alexis Arquette" and you'll find a lot of info on me! Happy now? (bad enough I picked a celeb but someone who's going thru a sex change!?!?!?!?!?  :)) )

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 06:18:47 PM
Quote from: nightperson on April 03, 2006, 06:14:25 PM

thanks everyone

Fine fine you've convinced me (wasn't hard was it?). Just go to google and type in "Alexis Arquette" and you'll find a lot of info on me! Happy now? (bad enough I picked a celeb but someone who's going thru a sex change!?!?!?!?!?  :)) )

aaawww Hippo its okay. We love you for who you are on the inside - not for what you're about to have chopped off/added!

Tara

She/He is  on Surreal Life...lol

You watch that too? 

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 06:25:27 PM

She/He is  on Surreal Life...lol

You watch that too? 

LoL, it's the only reason I even mentioned him/her. Otherwise, I would have said something like "Brad Pitt" or "Denzel Washington" since those are the typical answers men give when they want to say they are good looking.

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview