PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 06:23:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Virus found please help

Started by simpsons99,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 06:27:13 PM
Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 06:25:27 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 06:18:47 PM

Fine fine you've convinced me (wasn't hard was it?). Just go to google and type in "Alexis Arquette" and you'll find a lot of info on me! Happy now? (bad enough I picked a celeb but someone who's going thru a sex change!?!?!?!?!?  :)) )

She/He is  on Surreal Life...lol

You watch that too? 

LoL, it's the only reason I even mentioned him/her. Otherwise, I would have said something like "Brad Pitt" or "Denzel Washington" since those are the typical answers men give when they want to say they are good looking.

Omg...Did you watch Flavor of Love to?  Cuz omg the episode with the chicken and the spit episode are my all time favorites...lmao....I wasn't gonna watch his goofy azz but when I saw the Chicken one I had to start watching...that was a funny show.  Then the spit..OMG...I still laugh on the reruns. Last night was the shows reunion...Its was funny as h e double hockey sticks...lmao I had to do that

ClingFree

Fine fine you've convinced me (wasn't hard was it?). Just go to google and type in "Alexis Arquette" and you'll find a lot of info on me! Happy now? (bad enough I picked a celeb but someone who's going thru a sex change!?!?!?!?!?  :)) )

You watch that too? 

LoL, it's the only reason I even mentioned him/her. Otherwise, I would have said something like "Brad Pitt" or "Denzel Washington" since those are the typical answers men give when they want to say they are good looking.

OKay so there arent 15 Brad Pitt look-alikes running around Pogo? Im heartbroken!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 06:30:18 PM

You watch that too? 

Omg...Did you watch Flavor of Love to?  Cuz omg the episode with the chicken and the spit episode are my all time favorites...lmao....I wasn't gonna watch his goofy azz but when I saw the Chicken one I had to start watching...that was a funny show.  Then the spit..OMG...I still laugh on the reruns. Last night was the shows reunion...Its was funny as h e double hockey sticks...lmao I had to do that

Just when you thought Tara was apart of the "Cool Group" (aka the Hijackers), she gets herself voted off the island by mentioning she watched/watches The Flava of Love... I'm sorry but you're no longer allowed to post and from this point on, you will be overlooked. Thank you for visit, please don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out!  :))

nightperson

You watch that too? 

you had a little pee pee to in the pants you, i wont tell no 1 trust me  quote you had to do that to unquote :)) :))

Mary

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 06:32:36 PM

You watch that too? 

Just when you thought Tara was apart of the "Cool Group" (aka the Hijackers), she gets herself voted off the island by mentioning she watched/watches The Flava of Love... I'm sorry but you're no longer allowed to post and from this point on, you will be overlooked. Thank you for visit, please don't let the door hit you too hard on the way out!  :))

Omg..don't even do that...I made the friggen club... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: mama on April 03, 2006, 06:35:27 PM
THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT A VIRUS????? >:(

One word, two syllables: Hijacked!

Tara

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 03, 2006, 06:35:56 PM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 03, 2006, 06:32:36 PM

Omg..don't even do that...I made the friggen club... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sorry but it happens sometimes. I wish there was something that can be done. Maybe you can redeem youself. I don't know how but I'm sure something can be worked out!

simpsons99

o.k.  something needs too be done about people doing this in Every post that has been done recently ..     I really needed the help and still do...  There is other places for anyone too talk about anything they want .. :( >:(

Btw yeah i do have antivirus thats how i found it this afternoon..   The only place i have downloaded things from is from BH...So that worrys me  :'(

ClingFree

Quote from: simpsons99 on April 03, 2006, 08:42:31 PM
o.k.  something needs too be done about people doing this in Every post that has been done recently ..     I really needed the help and still do...  There is other places for anyone too talk about anything they want .. :( >:(

Btw yeah i do have antivirus thats how i found it this afternoon..   The only place i have downloaded things from is from BH...So that worrys me  :'(

My apologies since I was one who got off track ... Were you able to clean the file? 
You can get viruses from web pages or Emails ... not just from downloading things.

simpsons99

No i was not able too get rid of it yet ..    for some reason i can remove it from my Virus from where it's at in  my antivirus...  then i run it again and it finds it again...   I only goto a few sites online ..    I have only been down loading from BH  Recently ....  The only thing i had think of when i first saw that i had a Virus  my yahoo messager had crashed ...  This all happened when i had went too lunch and came back 2 hours later ...  BTW for some reason it would not let me run that site that someone listed earlyer ...

Thankyou for saying sorry   

Gecko

Quote from: simpsons99 on April 03, 2006, 10:06:18 PM
No i was not able too get rid of it yet ..    for some reason i can remove it from my Virus from where it's at in  my antivirus...  then i run it again and it finds it again...   I only goto a few sites online ..    I have only been down loading from BH  Recently ....  The only thing i had think of when i first saw that i had a Virus  my yahoo messager had crashed ...  This all happened when i had went too lunch and came back 2 hours later ...  BTW for some reason it would not let me run that site that someone listed earlyer ...

Thankyou for saying sorry   
sounds like the bug /virus  may  have been saved in your system restore   ,  im not 100% sure if thats the case  , to try deleting ur sys restore files  you right click on my computor  go to properties  click on the system restore tab  at top  check the box turn off system restore  on all drives  , ur main drive should be C:   after u done that click ok then when warning tab comes up click ok again or yes  ,  takes a few secs to clear it all out  , when ur out of there reboot ur pc  run ur virus scanner again    delete  virus if found  ,   sometimes u will need to start pc in safe mode to get rid of the virus  ,  when ur done  reboot pc again run virus scan once more if its all gone  uncheck the turn off syst restore  ,
a couple of things u could try is b4 u delete ur syst restore files  u could try restoring ur pc to a date that u didnt have the virus  , if none of the above work  u may need to call in a pc tech
regards 
and good luck
:)

simpsons99

should i take them out of the Virus chest to do this?

crankycook

Gecko

Quote from: simpsons99 on April 04, 2006, 03:03:34 PM
should i take them out of the Virus chest to do this?
beofre you do anything   are you by any chance using avast! antivirus ?   i'm sorry ive been a while getting back to you ive been checking and found that WIN32:Trojan-ge  actualy comes from some sort of malware  , diff  btwn a trojon/malware and a virus is the malware can plants bits of itself  in all sorts of places on ur pc depends how long its been there and how many times u booted up , a virus  only puts itself in a small part of ur os sytem so most times u can easly  delete a virus because its not got to far around from where its intended to damage ur os/HD  , having said that , its something you wouldnt get from a BH auto site or any legit auto sites for that matter . at the moment internet explorer has an exploit in it and some sites or ppl can d/load nastys onto ur pc w/out u knowing , this flaw only affects up to ie6 (msn patch should be out by/on 11th ) if u use ie7  beta2  u wont b affected , im not sure how you got the malware trojan  , but this is why ppl need a good firewall as well to see whats leaking outa ur pc ,  srry for the long post but ive tried to cover much as i can in one post , every pc is diff . so are u using avast!?

simpsons99

yes i have avast   and it is Virus Chest   It was only in 2 places i guess..   Seemed too be locked in there ?  Not causing any harm too anything?    I was thinkng about finding avast phone number and calling them .....    Becouse the problem will not clean it or remove the Virus

Gecko

Quote from: simpsons99 on April 05, 2006, 11:01:20 PM
yes i have avast   and it is Virus Chest   It was only in 2 places i guess..   Seemed too be locked in there ?  Not causing any harm too anything?    I was thinkng about finding avast phone number and calling them .....    Becouse the problem will not clean it or remove the Virus
heres an avast! forum url    if u can get to this link   someone on there had same thing ,   suggest you join there avast! forum and the mods/admins will know more about ur problem than we would  go there click on register, dont forget to let us know how u go
hope this  helps you   .
http://forum.avast.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=305918f0ffd3abc336aabb9fa413b2ff&topic=10109.msg86068

http://forum.avast.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=305918f0ffd3abc336aabb9fa413b2ff&

quoting from there forum
"I just installed avast, I scanned everything and this is what came up.

aklsp.dll     C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\aklsp.dll       Win32:Trojano3
Calsp.dll      same                                                 Win32:Trojan-ge
M3tsp8.exe   C\WINDOWS\INETPAL\m3tsp8.exe    win32:Trojan-ge
Sed.exe        C\program files\sed\sedexe.                 win32trojan-ge

I have them in my chest. I clicked to repair after scan was done it said an error occered.
what do i do? do delete them or what? I realy hope someone can help I thought this would be
kind of easy. right now im a bit stumped......"   (top link will take u to topic ) O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview