PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 02:22:02 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

badge help receipts

Started by outlawdave,

Previous topic - Next topic

outlawdave

i got this in my e-mail when i bought these autos through mail order not paypall. this is all i got but they say i need receipt i thought this was my receipt. the ones i have now say save this as your receipt. they look just like this besides that.

From: Badgehelp@AOL.com  Add to Address Book  Add Mobile Alert 
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:21:40 EDT
Subject: Your passwords...
To: outlawdave2004@yahoo.com

Thank you for registering Whomper!

Run your Whomper, near the top, you will see in BLUE letters "Click Here to Register this program". Click that.
It will tell you that you need to go to badgehelp.com, click OK.
Now at the bottom, enter this password:

WWXUSW

You can enter it in lower case or upper case, copy and paste, it doesn't matter. After entering in your password, click OK or press enter. You are now registered!!!

Thank you for registering SpiderFighter!

Run your SpiderFighter, near the top, you will see in BLUE letters "Click Here to Register this program". Click that.

JHVZAC

You can enter it in lower case or upper case, copy and paste, it doesn't matter. There may be a [ in your password. This is a brackett. This key is right next to the P letter on keyboard. After entering in your password, click OK or press enter. You are now registered!!!

Thank you for registering ThunderPopper!

Run your ThunderPopper, near the top, you will see in BLUE letters "Click Here to Register this program". Click that.

UUVEVA

You can enter it in lower case or upper case, copy and paste, it doesn't matter. There may be a [ in your password. This is a brackett. This key is right next to the P letter on keyboard. After entering in your password, click OK or press enter. You are now registered!!!

Thank you for registering Sushi!

Run your Sushi, near the top, you will see in BLUE letters "Click Here to Register this program". Click that.

ELIYSR

You can enter it in lower case or upper case, copy and paste, it doesn't matter. After entering in your password, click OK or press enter. You are now registered!!!

Thanks for registering...

Oscar Jones

HTTP://badgehelp.com

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview