PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 10:14:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bumper

Started by puppit,

Previous topic - Next topic

puppit

Has anyone tried the new agent for shufflebump yet.....I can't get it to play.....wondered if it was me or others to??

lostinpogoland

for shuffle bump?  it doe;s work doesnt win real good tho :'(

Mary

BadgeHelpOscar

We are going to spend a few weeks on Bumper, this one is very difficult. If you buy it now, you will get the smart version for free later. This 1.0 will just get you thru the ranks
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on April 04, 2006, 03:33:41 PM
We are going to spend a few weeks on Bumper, this one is very difficult. If you buy it now, you will get the smart version for free later. This 1.0 will just get you thru the ranks

We don't expect you or anyone else to create the world best auto overnight. It will take time and we thank you for putting out what you have already.

lostinpogoland

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 04, 2006, 03:36:09 PM

We don't expect you or anyone else to create the world best auto overnight. It will take time and we thank you for putting out what you have already.

I agree with Hippo completely.  O0  O0 on getting one out quickly (Even if its not the smartest)

nightperson

yes this does good but where are the rooms is it down again

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nightperson on April 04, 2006, 05:17:00 PM

yes this does good but where are the rooms is it down again

Yes, it went down @ 6:25pm EST / 3:25pm PST and hasn't been seen since.

nightperson

ok ty i didnt know just got home cook supper cut my grass and now here oh well off to lost tokens

hades

good luck oscar.seems like its a pain and then some  :-X

BadgeHelpOscar

Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care... visit Pogo Fans

nightperson

well Oscar, you guys are great but i will say you will have it done and going good before they get there part done on the game e5.gif>

puppit

I can't get my bumper running at all....it says it has found the game window...but just sits....stats are XP  32 bit  smooth fonts unchecked  1064x 768   jv jit compiler java...not sun java...and the 1.0 agent bumper... any ideas what to try???

nightperson

the game is not up still down shuffle bump

puppit

I tried bumper over and over while shuffle bump was up and running...just want to be able to use it when and if they get it back....would be nice to have something to use besides my brain....lol...I usually have no problems with agents.....but this one doesn't seem to want to run for me.  I for sure want to be able to use this one....can play it in a private room.....love that....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview