PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 10:24:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Poppazoppa Trouble

Started by bigpmc,

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpmc

Whenever i try to play poppazoppa to get the badge, i get the "Wrong version of applet" message. I have followed the instructions on that page, but it doesnt solve the problem and it only occurs when i try to play this game....every other game works fine. Any ideas?

Jonathan

go to internet options and click settings under temp files. Click view objects. when the page comes up find the one for the game you are having trouble with. Right click on it and click remove... this will delete the applet you have and when you start the game the next time it will re-install

I hope this helps,
Jonathan

bigpmc

Thats what it said to do on the pogo error page. Ive done that and still no joy.

Torn2pieces

Try closing out the browser after you delete the file and restart it

Jonathan

also clear all temp files and cookies and if you have sun java clear that cache as well

bigpmc

Thanks for all your replies. Tried all that aswell as restarting the computer...still wont work which is weird because every other game works fine.

Jonathan

well i guess youll have to submit a tech report....

ClingFree

Quote from: bigpmc on April 05, 2006, 11:24:08 AM
Thanks for all your replies. Tried all that aswell as restarting the computer...still wont work which is weird because every other game works fine.

Just so you know youre not alone .. Ive had that problem (Altho it was Jigsaw at the time) - I followed all the suggesetions, nothing worked - I got fed up went somewhere else in Pogo .. 2 hrs later it was fine.

bigpmc

ah excellent thank you-just wanted to make sure really that there was nothing wrong with my computer....ill leave it a bit and try again

Mary

lostinpogoland

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview