PlayBuddy
October 10, 2024, 08:22:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I bought them all.. in May 2005...

Started by smiling,

Previous topic - Next topic

smiling

Is there any way I can just in one fell swoop.. update my status of "buying them all" so i get all the new ones now too? or do I have to go about buying them all separately?

I tried emailing and asking and all i got was a link to a page where I can get my own codes for the games I bought.. no new information on how to buy the rest of them without having to go through the hassle of buying every other one separately...

Can anyone help?

nightperson

i take it was the 135.00 bunch i was there to but yes i do have to but the ones that didnt come with that total i dont know if there is any 1 that can help you if there is would like to know myself but gl

wattsmyname

You will have to buy them all separately using the buy 1 get 1 free method. I buy them as they are added. That way I am always up to date.

nightperson

i do the same alot netter that way but i will say i do get my moneys worth thanks to the ppl that make them my like is easier :-*

smiling

Quote from: nightperson on April 04, 2006, 06:23:15 PM
i take it was the 135.00 bunch i was there to but yes i do have to but the ones that didnt come with that total i dont know if there is any 1 that can help you if there is would like to know myself but gl

Actually it was 150 back then too.. makes me feel gipped all the more you get now for the same price  :P

nightperson

that i wouldnt but was type you buy 1 and get 1 free i guess that goes for the 150.00 but on the ones you dont have and the ones you want know sry cant help maybe some1 else can help you i dont know how many autos you get after you buy the 150.pkg that will go with it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview