PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:09:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I can't freakin' believe it!

Started by UnderpantsGnome,

Previous topic - Next topic

UnderpantsGnome

My sister hasn't been able to get her weekly badges lately because she's been too busy so, being the badge addict that I am, I've been doing them for her. Well, today I was doing the Leapin' Lizards Badge in PoppaZoppa for her and guess what...

I got the freakin' 36 Super Chain badge! On HER account!  >:(

I have been trying for months to get this badge for my collection and what happens? I get it after the first few games on someone else's account!

Sigh...  :'(

My sister totally owes me.

Tara

Do we congradulate you or your sister?  >:D wtg you will get it keep trouncin

ClingFree

Congrats to you for getting the badge ... Congrats to your sister for having sucha dedicated sibling!  O0

hades

SaintHiρρo

hades

it would have been cooler if all them poppa zoppa rank badges looked better

Helen

Quote from: UnderpantsGnome on April 05, 2006, 02:06:59 PM
My sister hasn't been able to get her weekly badges lately because she's been too busy so, being the badge addict that I am, I've been doing them for her. Well, today I was doing the Leapin' Lizards Badge in PoppaZoppa for her and guess what...

I have been trying for months to get this badge for my collection and what happens? I get it after the first few games on someone else's account!

Yours will come!!! And yes, she does owe you.  :)) :)) :))

Mary

thats happen to me on texas holdem badges got the four As badge for others but i still havent got mine so know how you feel  >:(

wattsmyname

WTG on getting the 36 chain badge for your Sister. Hope you get yours soon. :)

Tamelia

Congrats and I'm jealous! I so want that badge...I've gotten 30 as my highest! UGH I wish I had a sibling who loved me enough to get me that badge!

(gotta use a few smilies cuz they are too cute) ee4.gif r2.gif

harley89

Congrats on the 36 for your sister. She does owe you big time. I got it one time and havent been able to do it again. Your 36 is out there. Maybe your sister will get it for you since you got hers ;)

crankycook

Quote from: UnderpantsGnome on April 05, 2006, 02:06:59 PM

I feel your pain lol, I had been trying for months for that badge, was playing under hubby's name, for the very first time, and got it for him, on the first game, I was so mad, but I finally got it about 2 weeks later.  All i can say is be patience, and if you play it, it will come. You will get eventally, Oh yeah, I almost forgot, wtg on getting it for your sister.

Jewel

Congratulations! You will get it soon for yourself, it just takes a little time and patience.  :)

lostinpogoland

zo!D

i turned trouncer on, at half speed, and then went to sleep, when i woke up, i had the badge  O0

give that a try.

skygirl

I so feel your pain. I have 300 badges, but no poppa zoppa 36 or the four of a kind texas hold em.

Yet, when getting the badges for my mom (who only plays jungle jin an pinochle) I got those badges on HER account.

mog

wtg! i had to run trouncer for 2 nights to get that badge. don't be too happy just yet, the toughest are yet to come. the most difficult game award badge has to be the rising star of 6th omaha. been trying for it since i joined pogo, still no luck.

RuLeR

ahhahah that stinks man bad luck I have that badge as well on my main account took me a long long time to get it.

Lynne

didnt take me long to get the badge... i was totally suprised cuz ppl in the room were talking about it and i was like oh i wont get it soon cuz im not good  at the game (it was like the 1st or 2nd day it came out).. well i played and played and played got my 1st game badge and the very next day i got the 36 i was totally excited....

foxtrot

the same thing happened to me. the game came out and i played for like 2 hrs. i had no idea what the chains and all that did but just kept hopping and next thing i know i had cleared the board. although i have only gotten it like 3 or 4 times since then

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview