PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 01:04:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I can't freakin' believe it!

Started by UnderpantsGnome,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Helen

Quote from: foxtrot on April 07, 2006, 12:25:20 PM
the same thing happened to me. the game came out and i played for like 2 hrs. i had no idea what the chains and all that did but just kept hopping and next thing i know i had cleared the board. although i have only gotten it like 3 or 4 times since then

It seems that after you get it once they just keep coming!!

hades

Helen

Quote from: hades on April 07, 2006, 01:28:03 PM
i only got it one time everrr

That's all you really need though!!  :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tookie Tookie

Quote from: Helen on April 07, 2006, 01:26:46 PM
Quote from: foxtrot on April 07, 2006, 12:25:20 PM
the same thing happened to me. the game came out and i played for like 2 hrs. i had no idea what the chains and all that did but just kept hopping and next thing i know i had cleared the board. although i have only gotten it like 3 or 4 times since then

It seems that after you get it once they just keep coming!!

That's how it was for me. Once I got the 36 chain, they kept coming. This is a good week to try for your 36 badge. Poppa rooms will be full and it's much much easier to do it in a full room.

Ethan_Hawley

That stinks!  I just got lucky one day didn't even realize what was happening until about 5-6 buildings left....then I got really nervous but pulled it out.  Never got Trouncer but I hear good things.

Skygirl, is that a Cylon in your avatar?  Frakking Cylons.....  >:(

skygirl

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 05:37:39 PM

Yes, one of the old cylons from the old cylons home. Not one of those new computer-generated fangangled ones.\

Ethan_Hawley

Quote from: skygirl on April 07, 2006, 09:22:24 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on April 07, 2006, 05:37:39 PM

Yes, one of the old cylons from the old cylons home. Not one of those new computer-generated fangangled ones.\

I know, I can't help it, but I love the new episodes...  :-[  Child of the '80s so the new sci-fi channel version was my first exposure to the series.  Seen the older version on DVD, very good, but love Starbuck as a hot blonde.   <3 <3 <3

UnderpantsGnome

I finally got the 36 super chain last night!

I had Trouncer going for about half an hour when I had to use the little gnome's room. 10 minutes later (hey, I had a book with me, ok...jeez, I'm not the only one who does this) I come back to my PC and see the badge waiting for me! About freakin' time!

Thanks for a great auto, Oscar!  ;D

bobby

Helen

Quote from: UnderpantsGnome on April 08, 2006, 09:15:03 AM
I finally got the 36 super chain last night!

I had Trouncer going for about half an hour when I had to use the little gnome's room. 10 minutes later (hey, I had a book with me, ok...jeez, I'm not the only one who does this) I come back to my PC and see the badge waiting for me! About freakin' time!

Thanks for a great auto, Oscar!  ;D

Congrats!!

Lynne

zeboo

Congrats! ..I know the feeling all too well getting others badges first before I get mine, I still like the rush you get though  O0

foxtrot

i think my friend owes me now. i was doing her badge for her and  on the first game i got a 36. what luck

UnderpantsGnome

Thanks everyone!

Now if I can only get my hands on the two Texas Hold'em badges....  ;)

tigereyes

Tori

WTG  :) I know the feeling..I have the royal flush x2 on one of my pogo names and can't get it at all on my main name..(whatever that is  :)) ) Yet, I do have the 4 aces in hold em 4, 5, 6 or more times lol

nightperson

Quote from: WhatAutos on April 10, 2006, 11:03:54 AM
WTG  :) I know the feeling..I have the royal flush x2 on one of my pogo names and can't get it at all on my main name..(whatever that is  :)) ) Yet, I do have the 4 aces in hold em 4, 5, 6 or more times lol

yes i would love to get the RF badge in there i have tried but no luck one of theses days ;D

LastCall

Very nice it could not happen to a better person    wtg O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview