PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:40:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Look at the People!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2006, 09:23:14 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 09:20:22 AM

Lib, sorry you're having a bad morning. Take a deeeeep breath and relax.  8)

Shes not having a baby.  Shes just having a bad morning.  :))

THANK GOD!! <gigglesnort>

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 06, 2006, 09:24:49 AM
Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 09:20:22 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 06, 2006, 09:16:52 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 06, 2006, 09:13:19 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 06, 2006, 09:12:38 AM
Quote from: ClingFree on April 06, 2006, 09:06:55 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 06, 2006, 09:02:15 AM
Quote from: RC on April 06, 2006, 12:01:54 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 04:40:55 PM
Here is the link to the <a href="http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=stats">Top 10 List</a> but you can normally find it under "Forum Stats" above "Users Online"

I had always knew what my time was, but never realized I was among the top 7 in that, and that even includes someone who stopped coming here. All that time spent, and yet I'd bet I'm not even in the top 50 among posters, when even the whole top 10 have triple the posts as me.. but then I was never one who needed to post unnecessarily, only when I had something meaningful to say or to pass along.

Really?  I often say meaningless and unnecessary things, but not because I NEED to.  I just like to chat.  But, wait a minute,  I want to take that back, dig a little deeper into this.  OK, say, for example I say something meaningless (or unnecessary) and it, hypothetically, makes Tara and Cling and others laugh, is it really meaningless and unnecessary?  Suppose they needed a good laugh?  Isn't laughter good for the soul? And what, exactly, qualifies something as meaningless and unnecessary?  Something may be completely meaningless and unnecessary to you, but very meaningful and necessary to someone else.  I just wonder what was so meaningful and necessary that you had to post that extremely smarmy comment?

Lib

Lib, out of curiosity ... do you tend to ramble at times?   :))    :-*

Nope, just rant when I'm taking up for a friend.  :D

Or a whole bunch of us?

For some reason? Batta batta batta batta SWING comes to mind right now.  Maybe subconsciously I just wanna knock some heads off!  :)) :)) :))  JUST KIDDING!!! 

I'm having a bad morning, so I'm feeling a little  >:D >:D >:D

Lib, sorry you're having a bad morning. Take a deeeeep breath and relax.  8)

See, that never worked for me.  I'm more of a scream and yell and get it out of my system type person.  Maybe if I throw something.........   ee2.1.gif

And Also, whether or nor RC meant anythng personal by it is irrelevant.  I was merely adding my two cents.   8)

Ok, you go ahead and scream and throw something, just let me get out of the way first.

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 06, 2006, 09:23:03 AM
I will never be among the top posters because I'm not quick enough to think of something witty and whenever I do, someone (either Helen or Cling) beats me to the punch so I press delete 7 times out of 10. However, my "time online" goal is within reach... I can smell it and it smells like Teen Spirit!

Lmao @ smells like teen spirit.... Isnt that a deodorant?  :))

Lib ... Be as  >:Dish as you want .. Throw anything you want .. Coffesnot or gigglesnort ... We still  <3 ya!

RC

Really?  I often say meaningless and unnecessary things, but not because I NEED to.  I just like to chat.  But, wait a minute,  I want to take that back, dig a little deeper into this.  OK, say, for example I say something meaningless (or unnecessary) and it, hypothetically, makes Tara and Cling and others laugh, is it really meaningless and unnecessary?  Suppose they needed a good laugh?  Isn't laughter good for the soul? And what, exactly, qualifies something as meaningless and unnecessary?  Something may be completely meaningless and unnecessary to you, but very meaningful and necessary to someone else.  I just wonder what was so meaningful and necessary that you had to post that extremely smarmy comment?

Lib

Helen was right about this.. that wasn't meant as anything bad towards anyone, it was just a comment about myself. You can add your 2 cents worth if you really feel like it, but if you're gonna go off on a rant towards me or someone specific, at least it should be after someone mentioned you or a group by name, which I did not. I would like to think it would be obvious when I make comments toward someone, good or bad, not that I would make bad ones, but I wouldn't hide behind some generic comment. If you took it as smarmy, maybe you were looking for smarmy... but it wasn't smarmy.

Helen

Quote from: RC on April 06, 2006, 02:52:47 PM

Lib

Helen was right about this.. that wasn't meant as anything bad towards anyone, it was just a comment about myself. You can add your 2 cents worth if you really feel like it, but if you're gonna go off on a rant towards me or someone specific, at least it should be after someone mentioned you or a group by name, which I did not. I would like to think it would be obvious when I make comments toward someone, good or bad, not that I would make bad ones, but I wouldn't hide behind some generic comment. If you took it as smarmy, maybe you were looking for smarmy... but it wasn't smarmy.

RC, I really didn't think you meant it toward anyone here!!  8)

Libra

Quote from: RC on April 06, 2006, 02:52:47 PM

Lib

I DID take it as smarmy.  However, it is hard to gauge someone's "tone" on an online forum.  So, if you say it wasn't smarmy, then I will take your word for it.

I've never seen the word smarmy in one post so many times.  I kind of like that word.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview