PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:59:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Look at the People!

Started by Libra,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

If I would of looked at the threads I would of seen this was posted here and I wouldn't of said anything in our home over there in the back 40 somewhere....I so wanna start a few new topics cuz theres just not enough of them

1. Pogo is Down

2. What happened to Shufflebump?

3. New badges you heard it here first

4. My quacker wont quack and its not quick

5. Solo wont win a game for me cuz I have been trying to win 1 game for a month now...( i wanna say dude are you running  solo in pogo or another game site)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 05:32:13 PM
If I would of looked at the threads I would of seen this was posted here and I wouldn't of said anything in our home over there in the back 40 somewhere....I so wanna start a few new topics cuz theres just not enough of them

1. Pogo is Down

5. Solo wont win a game for me cuz I have been trying to win 1 game for a month now...( i wanna say dude are you running in solo in pogo or another game site)

:)) :)) :)) :))

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 05, 2006, 05:32:13 PM

1. Pogo is Down

5. Solo wont win a game for me cuz I have been trying to win 1 game for a month now...( i wanna say dude are you running  solo in pogo or another game site)

I cast my vote for #4.

RC

Quote from: SaintHippo on April 05, 2006, 04:40:55 PM
Here is the link to the <a href="http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=stats">Top 10 List</a> but you can normally find it under "Forum Stats" above "Users Online"

I had always knew what my time was, but never realized I was among the top 7 in that, and that even includes someone who stopped coming here. All that time spent, and yet I'd bet I'm not even in the top 50 among posters, when even the whole top 10 have triple the posts as me.. but then I was never one who needed to post unnecessarily, only when I had something meaningful to say or to pass along.

By the way, Saint.. I noticed you doing something that I had wanted to do before but couldn't figure out how to do.. that being- when inserting a link, and then having it come up with your own words instead of the clickable address. Like where you did the "Top 10 List" and it's link. When I quoted you here, I can see the html code that was used for what you did, but is that something you do on your own, type it out, or is it one of the little buttons on here that I apparently haven't figured out?

Bree

Quote from: Beachy1956 on April 05, 2006, 04:51:13 PM
since im missing all the fun i did sign up, i love to read this forum all the time,
everyone is great here 8)

Welcome to the forum, Beachy!!!  :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: RC on April 06, 2006, 12:01:54 AM
Here is the link to the <a href="http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php?action=stats">Top 10 List</a> but you can normally find it under "Forum Stats" above "Users Online"

I had always knew what my time was, but never realized I was among the top 7 in that, and that even includes someone who stopped coming here. All that time spent, and yet I'd bet I'm not even in the top 50 among posters, when even the whole top 10 have triple the posts as me.. but then I was never one who needed to post unnecessarily, only when I had something meaningful to say or to pass along.

By the way, Saint.. I noticed you doing something that I had wanted to do before but couldn't figure out how to do.. that being- when inserting a link, and then having it come up with your own words instead of the clickable address. Like where you did the "Top 10 List" and it's link. When I quoted you here, I can see the html code that was used for what you did, but is that something you do on your own, type it out, or is it one of the little buttons on here that I apparently haven't figured out?

It's something I'm doing on my own. I've been creating sites for over 13 years as a hobby and it's just something I do by default. No little buttons anywhere on PC.net. However, now that you know the HTML I used, you may do it now yourself anytime you like. Cheers!

Tara

All that time spent, and yet I'd bet I'm not even in the top 50 among posters, when even the whole top 10 have triple the posts as me.. but then I was never one who needed to post unnecessarily, only when I had something meaningful to say or to pass along.

Don't you just hate that?  ;D

I mean since we live in a society that you should only say meaningful and necessary things  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Helen

Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2006, 08:09:00 AM

All that time spent, and yet I'd bet I'm not even in the top 50 among posters, when even the whole top 10 have triple the posts as me.. but then I was never one who needed to post unnecessarily, only when I had something meaningful to say or to pass along.

I mean since we live in a society that you should only say meaningful and necessary things  ::) ::) ::) ::)

We do? My husband would talk to his shadow if it would listen to him and nothing worthwhile either.  :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 08:15:26 AM
Quote from: Tara on April 06, 2006, 08:09:00 AM

We do? My husband would talk to his shadow if it would listen to him and nothing worthwhile either.  :)) :))

Then me and your husband would get along great...I love to YACK  >:D

Libra

Really?  I often say meaningless and unnecessary things, but not because I NEED to.  I just like to chat.  But, wait a minute,  I want to take that back, dig a little deeper into this.  OK, say, for example I say something meaningless (or unnecessary) and it, hypothetically, makes Tara and Cling and others laugh, is it really meaningless and unnecessary?  Suppose they needed a good laugh?  Isn't laughter good for the soul? And what, exactly, qualifies something as meaningless and unnecessary?  Something may be completely meaningless and unnecessary to you, but very meaningful and necessary to someone else.  I just wonder what was so meaningful and necessary that you had to post that extremely smarmy comment?

Lib

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 06, 2006, 09:02:15 AM

Really?  I often say meaningless and unnecessary things, but not because I NEED to.  I just like to chat.  But, wait a minute,  I want to take that back, dig a little deeper into this.  OK, say, for example I say something meaningless (or unnecessary) and it, hypothetically, makes Tara and Cling and others laugh, is it really meaningless and unnecessary?  Suppose they needed a good laugh?  Isn't laughter good for the soul? And what, exactly, qualifies something as meaningless and unnecessary?  Something may be completely meaningless and unnecessary to you, but very meaningful and necessary to someone else.  I just wonder what was so meaningful and necessary that you had to post that extremely smarmy comment?

Lib

Lib, out of curiosity ... do you tend to ramble at times?   :))    :-*

Mary

yes libra laughter is the best for your soul and you and lots of peeps in here make me laugh everyday thanks  :D

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on April 06, 2006, 09:06:55 AM

Lib

Nope, just rant when I'm taking up for a friend.  :D

ClingFree

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 06, 2006, 09:12:38 AM

Lib

Or a whole bunch of us?

Libra

Quote from: ClingFree on April 06, 2006, 09:13:19 AM

Lib

Or a whole bunch of us?

For some reason? Batta batta batta batta SWING comes to mind right now.  Maybe subconsciously I just wanna knock some heads off!  :)) :)) :))  JUST KIDDING!!! 

I'm having a bad morning, so I'm feeling a little  >:D >:D >:D

Helen

Lib, I don't think RC meant anything personal by his comment.

Helen

Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 06, 2006, 09:16:52 AM

Lib

Or a whole bunch of us?

For some reason? Batta batta batta batta SWING comes to mind right now.  Maybe subconsciously I just wanna knock some heads off!  :)) :)) :))  JUST KIDDING!!! 

Lib, sorry you're having a bad morning. Take a deeeeep breath and relax.  8)

SaintHiρρo

I will never be among the top posters because I'm not quick enough to think of something witty and whenever I do, someone (either Helen or Cling) beats me to the punch so I press delete 7 times out of 10. However, my "time online" goal is within reach... I can smell it and it smells like Teen Spirit!

Tara

Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 09:20:22 AM

Shes not having a baby.  Shes just having a bad morning.  :))

Libra

Quote from: Helen on April 06, 2006, 09:20:22 AM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on April 06, 2006, 09:16:52 AM

Lib

Or a whole bunch of us?

See, that never worked for me.  I'm more of a scream and yell and get it out of my system type person.  Maybe if I throw something.........   ee2.1.gif

And Also, whether or nor RC meant anythng personal by it is irrelevant.  I was merely adding my two cents.   8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview