PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just had to Post this!

Started by ~Ãutolovér~,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: slidecage2222 on April 05, 2006, 04:30:00 PM
i hope they went down to  add  SHUFFLE back 

Please  bring it back

We can only hope!

Libra

Quote from: Jewel on April 05, 2006, 04:28:17 PM
I got booted and am now getting the page cannot be displayed yadda yadda. LOL

Yup, me too.  

I want my prorated share of my membership dues back.  Lessee $29.99 a year, 525,600 minutes in a year.... that would be.... <doing math>

Ok, I want $.00005 back for every minute I can't get on!  >:D >:D

hades

i dont think they can fix the remaining bugs in a day.

lostinpogoland

Libra

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on April 01, 2006, 05:59:09 PM
How gullible can people be  ???

I was just sent this and had the biggest laugh ever  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

--------------- Original Message ---------------

Well pogo already sent me a check for 29.99 and gave me a free membership for 5 years, they also gave me 5 million tokens, and 350 badges, this is the best thing that has happened to me since the death penalty was passed by the voters. 

If you send this on to everyone you know with in fifteen minutes of recieving this , pogo will send you an email offering you a chance to take a survey and if you choose to participate you can either pick pogo membership for a year or the $29.99 this is easy money I just recieved my check in the mail today so hurry the only have so much money to send out before they have enough participants.

Well, I don't believe in the death penalty, so I guess that leaves me out.  Plus I already have over 350 badges (473 to be exact) and over 15 million tokens.  I'm SURE <rolls eyes> that I can scrape up $29.99, so the time it would take me to send that to everyone I know, would just be a waste of my time, even if it were true. 

Just like this post was a waste of my time, but Pogo is down, and I'm bored, so I had to do something.

Is it back up yet?

Lib

River Tam

Heh....sounds a lot like the latest version of a chain letter.

Do this in this amount of time to get this.
And don't forget to send it to x amount of people.

:P

Hooper2092

Seriously cannot stand chain letters. Maybe I'm just hormonal but I feel like ripping someone a new one each time someone sends me one- and I have it limited to only recieve mail from people on my friends list... if that says much. :-X

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview